• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Mr. Luchador; I used to be known by another name, but that name is dead. I disappointingly support Newcastle United. I like Mastodon and that Arsenal guy who took his level 1 FA Coaching Badge.

Friends, I want a team that is mid tier but has potential to contend. A team that has the potential to suck horribly and be great at the same time. I want the sweet and sour baby.
Do people have teams across multiple leagues or do you mainly stick to one team. I don't normally like sports but I LOVE the fuck out of the World Cup. I want in on the day to day action now.

Midtable team with Sweet & Sour...

I'd rule out Newcastle, as we're not even Midtable and there's no sweet to our sour.
Tottenham maybe as they seem to make everyone believe they'll contend, and you can get upset when you sell your best player and buy a ton of rubbish ones to replace him.
Swansea & Southampton are the new upsetters in the league and play some decent football. One of the clubs is in Wales though.

Abroad there's Atletico Madrid, Napoli, Forientina, Roma.

Basically what's your favourite colour?

Spider don't support a successful team, or you'll be like these guys with their tears of the privileged. "FFS we only finished 4th, disband the club and start again."

Phlebas

Banned
B-RfTVKIcAAO5Mj.jpg

We back? We back!

So much has happened since we left. We won the league, we signed another Brazilian "wonderkid" and have been linked with everyone! I can't wait for the Sunderland game and for us to lift the trophy. Hopefully Ruben Loftus-Cheek gets some more minutes in the next two games cause he looked good in the 60 minutes against Liverpool.

We back? We back!

So much has happened since we left. We won the league, we signed another Brazilian "wonderkid" and have been linked with everyone! I can't wait for the Sunderland game and for us to lift the trophy. Hopefully Ruben Loftus-Cheek gets some more minutes in the next two games cause he looked good in the 60 minutes against Liverpool.

It was against Liverpool after all.

Blablurn

We back? We back!

I totally expect British teams to rock the CL next year. Especially Chelsea. Hazard will only get better.

It was against Liverpool after all.

:p

I totally expect British teams to rock the CL next year. Especially Chelsea. Hazard will only get better.

After getting to the Semi Final last year I expected at least that this year with a much improved squad and then we couldn't beat a 10 man PSG :(. That game will upset me until we reach another semi. We need another CM and we can compete on that level again.

Blablurn

:p

After getting to the Semi Final last year I expected at least that this year with a much improved squad and then we couldn't beat a 10 man PSG :(. That game will upset me until we reach another semi. We need another CM and we can compete on that level again.

Î heard Gündogan is available

El Topo

That reminds me: Hey Schlacke, I hope you're happy you fired Keller because of the lack of consistency. That really paid off. Have fun in Europa League next year.

norinrad

Whew, i missed you guys, glad we are back.

Lets talk about Mr Rogers, I'm surprised this joker still has a job. How long does Liverpool fans want to continue suffering or are you fans sadists?

Also glad the CL final isn't going to be a snooze with the boring classico

norinrad

Gündogan and Bale!

Dat Woody.

Gündogan highly likely. Bale absolutely not. Technically he's not that good and LvG likes technical players. Bale will not add anything to the team, guy is overrated, fast yes, but lacks the technical ability to make an impact or read a game.

Phlebas

Banned
Gündogan highly likely. Bale absolutely not. Technically he's not that good and LvG likes technical players. Bale will not add anything to the team, guy is overrated, fast yes, but lacks the technical ability to make an impact or read a game.

Let's forget his last season at Spurs, no ability to make an impact eh?

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
If Newcastle stay up are they the worst team in the past few years to avoid relegation? Handsome Pardiola has saved two teams from relegation this season.

Pardiola is an underrated manager and I think this season is proving it. We've been playing some great football and have a really exciting budget attacking unit. Bolasie <3

He is a bit of a prick but I guess all the other greats are too, Ferguson, Pep, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom