• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

Lots of transfer rumours too with formations to post around them
i do believe that would provide enough material for which a football fan might engage in discussion of football with, even if (real) football is not being played.

what a time to be a football thread

Messi

José is a nice guy. You can be successful without being a prick.

jose-mourinho2_1976664c.jpg

Clegg

Anyone else think Guardiola is a bit of a prick? His treatment of Zlatan notwithstanding, the carry on with Bayern's medical staff is reprehensible. Such a fucking baby.

ICKE

Banned
Football community is assuming direct control! We are back baby!

The season is about to end in most leagues but in Finland we are just getting started. The Helsinki derby is finally back after 43 years as well.

And the CL final is going to be a blast. Suarez v. Chiellini and Evra lol.

Blablurn

Maybe a summer break is exactly what Bayern needs.

The world cup AND the long season was just too much. Especially if you consider the fact that most of the Bayern players have won EVERYTHING you can win in the last years.

Maybe a summer break is exactly what Bayern needs.

The world cup AND the long season was just too much. Especially if you consider the fact that most of the Bayern players have won EVERYTHING you can win in the last years.

Why do Bayern fans feel like this has not been a good season

lol

Blablurn

Documents found by São Paulo-based paper @Estadao show that since 2006, The Brazilian National Team has effectively been run by companies.

This is a contract betwen the @CBF_Futebol and a firm called ISE who have 0 employees & are based in Cayman Islands.

CFNXFnEW0AAHrhz.jpg:large

It states that the commercial partners of the Brazilian National Team may state which players get called up to the National Team.

Horseress

oh shit, football is alive @ GAF once again!

Anyone else think Guardiola is a bit of a prick? His treatment of Zlatan notwithstanding, the carry on with Bayern's medical staff is reprehensible. Such a fucking baby.

He's a prick! A genius one

Documents found by São Paulo-based paper @Estadao show that since 2006, The Brazilian National Team has effectively been run by companies.

This is a contract betwen the @CBF_Futebol and a firm called ISE who have 0 employees & are based in Cayman Islands.

CFNXFnEW0AAHrhz.jpg:large

It states that the commercial partners of the Brazilian National Team may state which players get called up to the National Team.

I just read about that somewhere else.

Hixx

You'd be comfortably mid-table if Bruce was still your manager, I reckon. I mean, I don't know a lot, but I know that much.

No, we wouldn't. He left us in a worse state than he found us and we were in bad shape when he did. He keeps going on about 10th but I think we were 6 points above relegation that season and we went from 15th to 10th on the last day thanks to Newcastle throwing away a 3-0 scoreline against WBA.

He spent a LOT of money at SAFC and we went nowhere. He's spent a LOT of money at Hull and they're more likely to be back where he found them (a league below!) when he's sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom