• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be closer to their fans at least.
wenger5.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As one of the few fuckers who actually pays for MUTV

What in the actual fuck

G.Newell

What a load of bullshit, I watched until 35 mins but it was getting boring so i decided to go make myself some food, come back and its fucking 3-0. What happened?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No half time show either

:|

:|||||||||||||||||\

Clegg

Herrera was decent. Played some lovely passes through Roma's defence and tracked back well. Clev still seems content to let games pass him by and shirk responsibility on the pitch. If this is an audition for next season then he's bombing.

manual4

Banned
What a load of bullshit, I watched until 35 mins but it was getting boring so i decided to go make myself some food, come back and its fucking 3-0. What happened?

Rooney got space, made a good strike. Roma defense decides to be a cluster fuck, not tracking runs and making silly tackles in the penalty box.

Herrera was decent. Played some lovely passes through Roma's defence and tracked back well. Clev still seems content to let games pass him by and shirk responsibility on the pitch. If this is an audition for next season then he's bombing.

This is an audition for his eventual transfer to a championship club

Mr Cola

Herrera looked shakey to me, Mata too until his goal, lots of off passes, Herrera got caught in possession 3 times before 20 minutes. They came up near the end of the half though.

Mr Cola

We won the chairty shield last year, it wasnt a trophyless season

Clegg

Herrera looked shakey to me, Mata too until his goal, lots of off passes, Herrera got caught in possession 3 times before 20 minutes. They came up near the end of the half though.
Herrera hasn't been brilliant, but he's positive in his passing and is trying to make things happen. Clev is his usual. Ponderous on the ball and seemingly incapable of playing it forward. We need better midfielders to go with Ander.

Mr Cola

Rooney had a cracker, hope he keeps this form up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom