• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

That tackle Wilshere just made was highly unnecessary in a fucking friendly or in any game that high up the field. He has poor decision making when it comes to tackles.

Jarnet87

I wonder if Anderson was healthy would he get a shot in the pre season, and also would it push Kagawa forward. Both times he's played it's more of a central role, this time Lingard is playing in front of him.

and this is why you don't sign brøndby cunts

tbzxlm.gif

Suen

There are more Arsenal supporters in Red Bull Arena than City supporters in Etihad Stadium during the season. Amazing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Roma remind me of a few teams we face in Fifa, their sole objective is to hoof the ball forward and hope the AI defence fucks it up and their player is in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
See United, you don't need to panic buy anyone anymore

U gon b fine bb

So basically Fiore are going to win the scudetto this year uh?
I'll tell you who's not gonna win it. Allegri, Milan and Inter.

THE NORTH IS DEAD

Why bring Hernandez on now. Just means two players only get 20 mins or so, hardly any time to get fitness or show anything.

Should have just kept Hernadez back for next week.

Edit - Oh it's Tom coming off, fair enough.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
AHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAH

Fuck

Me

Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom