• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cant wait to see my 2014/15 Zaha skills video

All of them fail

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The PL hasnt seen this level of creativity

Mr Cola

I love Zahas self belief, I just wish he had 10% more brains

Clegg

We're playing good football and closing Madrid down very quickly. Has to be said that we look closer to match fitness than the other team.

Clegg

Fletcher looks like the player he was before his illness. Its still only pre-season and teams aren't playing to their fullest yet but I'm still encouraged.

Mr Cola

Manly tears at some of our football, I honestly thought we couldnt do this any more under our current crop.

Herrera, i love his switching of the play and output, I dont love that he gets caught alot.

Mata, all my hearts

Young is beasting.

Carbonox

Gonna finally get round to watching Dallas Buyers Club shortly. Looking forward to it. Will wash the taste of that piece of shit Noah out of my mouth.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing what a change of manager can accomplish.

I guess Juve fans will be learning the opposite lesson this year.

This is what happens when you hire a manager that has a bigger personality than the players

Can you imagine Rooney being a stroppy cunt around LVG? I would pay money to see that.

scently

Fletcher looks like the player he was before his illness. Its still only pre-season and teams aren't playing to their fullest yet but I'm still encouraged.

I think he looks a very different player than he was before his illness. He used to be a b2b, now he is more an anchor man. He has played well.

Arnie

Gonna finally get round to watching Dallas Buyers Club shortly. Looking forward to it. Will wash the taste of that piece of shit Noah out of my mouth.

Don't you fucking dare m8, I did the PR for that.

I actually enjoyed it. Liked the rock monsters and Russell Crowe going loopy.

Dallas Buyer's Club is mint.

Mr Cola

Crerand

"Rooney mentioned a player we are supposed to be getting but I wont mention it"

Thats as close to a rumour as anything that has come out in the last 6 weeks.

Casillas is Madrid cancer, what a fucking mess.

And we are firing Diego Lopez. I just can't...
Unbelievable.
Thanks for the memories but Casillas needs to say goodbye to the starting spot, or better yet to Madrid. Like just leave. Lopez would of at least attempted a save, casillas just looks FINISHED.

UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom