• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Thats an incredibly silly challenge there :/

Slizz

Bale looks like a massive twat with this haircut and that thing he's wearing

You mean a female plastic headband.....w/ teeth?

A0KQVLM.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Tit for Tat, Young will get us back in this trademark style

The oil conspiracy is real.

Jake Cohen @JakeFCohen · 21m
Should go without saying, but I obv have no idea if CFC will sign Cavani: just noting v clever FFP workaround in light of Luiz sale to PSG.

Jake Cohen @JakeFCohen · 24m
With transfer sales recorded as lump sums + purchases being amortised, 2 clubs buying each others players will both see FFP breathing room.

Jake Cohen @JakeFCohen · 29m
If Chelsea + PSG swap Luiz for Cavani (~£50m each), Chelsea records £25m+ FFP profit in 14-15 + PSG earns ~£10m. Cleverly gaming the system.

Does anyone agree with me that our home kit, particularly having seen it in the flesh today, looks awful? Looks like one of those cheap fakes you find on the high streets.

There is too much white on the actual top. In the past, that was often divided between a blue or gold, but now we look like a League 2 side

wedward

Does anyone agree with me that our home kit, particularly having seen it in the flesh today, looks awful? Looks like one of those cheap fakes you find on the high streets.

There is too much white on the actual top. In the past, that was often divided between a blue or gold, but now we look like a League 2 side

no

prefer last years, but its fine.

Mr Cola

Score and goal scorers for Ynited match? In NYC but can't hit a bar since I'm here for my mom's b-day.

Young scored a great team goal then Bale scored a penalty, we have been all over them and much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom