• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if 3sixty is not allowed to join.

That goes without saying

Unless he has Lallana, Lovren, Shaw, Lambert, Schneiderlin and Chambers in his team

lol@people in the BBT thread complaining that the actors aren't nerds in real life. 'Actors.' The clue is in the job description

3Sixty

jgkDep3hUH8vr.png

I'm in bhoys

Jarnet87

Are Chelsea defenders super expensive in Fantasy? Haven't seen that many of them on fantasy teams considering they had the most clean sheets last year.

Barzul

Jack came really close to scoring this weekend. He's making more drives into the box. His tackling is still pretty shit though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder if Sanchez will start the Charity Shield.

Salvadora

Jack came really close to scoring this weekend. He's making more drives into the box. His tackling is still pretty shit though.
He's Scholes 2.0 in that department.

Like, seriously, Jacky operates about 5 seconds behind in the tackle and has done since he came on the scene.

Salvadora

Sanchez will definitely start in the Community Shield.

He's much sharper than most of our first team players even though he only trained one day with the team!

omgkitty

Tony Leen ‏@tonyleen 7m

Arsenal have mentioned,not formally offered, E30m for Carvalho. Sporting taking negotiating stance of E45m. Willing buyer and seller. (1/2).

Tony Leen ‏@tonyleen 6m

(2/2) Sporting know they've no chance of E45m for Carvalho so my reliable contact says expect gap to close fast between them and Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ogden is on TalkSport right now. Says that Cleverly is likely to stay. Hernandez, Nani, Kagawa are the ones who are under scrutiny in terms of leaving.

From Redcafe

jtb

Banned
Carvalho seems like a very un-Wenger like signing. I don't see it at all.

though, of course, who am I to doubt DEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom