• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM
After months of negotiations, @LFC finally on the brink of signing Alberto Moreno. £12m fee agreed, formality of personal terms & a medical

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
MUTV literally just said "Celebrate 10 years of the white Pele, Wayne Rooney"

Can you say that?

Scum

Coming out strong against Sociedad:

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Ake; Fabregas, Matic; Ramires, Hazard, Schurrle; Costa

Subs: Cech, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Oscar, Van Ginkel, Salah, Moses, Willian, Torres

Saw him in the PS Conference thread.....

Cool.

Fintan

Coming out strong against Sociedad:

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Ake; Fabregas, Matic; Ramires, Hazard, Schurrle; Costa

Subs: Cech, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Filipe Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Oscar, Van Ginkel, Salah, Moses, Willian, Torres

Saw him in the PS Conference thread.....
Looks like a 4-3-3? Or Fabregas as the number 10?

Carbonox

This is EXACTLY what I'd expect a MM dev to look like

KuGsj.gif
so true

Meier

I never would have guessed this was a dude talking. Wow.

Tearaway did absolutely nothing for me on the Vita.. seems like it may be better suited for a console.

shiroryu

Szczesny said:
Wojciech Szczesny says that he only became a goalkeeper because he was rubbish in every other position.
“I was not a goalkeeper by choice,” he told fans in a separate Q&A.
“I was just really bad in every other position. I was a striker and I was awful. I was nearly as bad as Chuba.”.

lol

L1NETT

What the fuck was that Wild game

Is it an open world Watership Down?

No big third party stuff in either. Deus Ex pls. Both conferences were dull as fuck

--

Onto Football then

C'MON CITY

sohois

What the fuck was that Wild game

Is it an open world Watership Down?

No big third party stuff in either. Deus Ex pls. Both conferences were dull as fuck

--

Onto Football then

C'MON CITY

Like nothing big has ever been announced at Gamescom. In fact it seems like past conferences haven't even bothered being streamed in the past, because there is nothing to show.

L1NETT

Like nothing big has ever been announced at Gamescom. In fact it seems like past conferences haven't even bothered being streamed in the past, because there is nothing to show.

Might be talking poop but wasn't Resistance 3? And Fable III

Eh you are probably right. That show has been getting bigger and bigger might expect at least one cool thing.

K1LLER7

Madrid team looks weak defensively. Rodriguez will have to help the 2 mids out. Maybe not as much today but more so against stronger teams.

If it's £12m, I'll have to eat my words about the way we've dragged it on for so long

That's a good £8m off of what they asked for at first

Ayre is improving imo

I dunno about that midfield against stronger sides. Modric has to do all the work by himself when Real doesn't have the ball.

We may need to play a less possession based game against stronger sides (bayern, barca, etc who like to own the ball). and revert to a 4-3-3 system. We'll see if Kroos likes to play deep ala Modric.

Maybe Suso's going the other way? On loan, perhaps??

Wouldn't be surprised if he's part of the deal, shame though since he's been good this preseason and earned a shot in the squad

If it's necessary to get Moreno done, and he wants to go for gametime and a return to Spain, fair enough

Think he'll become a boss little player given the chance to progress, which he probably won't get here

At his age he needs to be playing more than 10 games a season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom