• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Costa pass from the middle
modfiy.gif

Dat Costa tap in
lgzuti.gif

Scum : first one was Ramires, second one here was Schurrle shooting.

Stulaw

I just looked at the West Ham v Tottenham ticket prices and fuck me, £50 for the cheapest and £77 for the "best" seats, I'm surprised there are only 600 seats left. Even the Crystal Palace game charges £38 for the "restricted view" seats.

I mean, the last game I went to was 2 seasons ago with West Ham v QPR in the Bobby Moore stand and they were £50+ a ticket then, I wouldn't be surprised that by "There will be cheaper tickets in the Olympic Stadium" the Davids mean that £50 will seem cheap or something.

I just looked at the West Ham v Tottenham ticket prices and fuck me, £50 for the cheapest and £77 for the "best" seats, I'm surprised there are only 600 seats left. Even the Crystal Palace game charges £38 for the "restricted view" seats.

I mean, the last game I went to was 2 seasons ago with West Ham v QPR in the Bobby Moore stand and they were £50+ a ticket then, I wouldn't be surprised that by "There will be cheaper tickets in the Olympic Stadium" the Davids mean that £50 will seem cheap or something.
Yo,

How do you feel about the Amalfitano signing? 2m for him is a pretty good, I think.

Wenger had to make priorities, and with Ramsey, spending £20m+ on Fabregas didn't make much sense, especially when that money went towards Sanchez and Debuchy

pulga

Banned
Fucking premfaces watching some random United game, instead of an actual European trophy being played. You people make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom