• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Wenger had to make priorities, and with Ramsey, spending £20m+ on Fabregas didn't make much sense, especially when that money went towards Sanchez and Debuchy

Exactly. Who would Fabregas start in front of? Not Ozil. It wouldn't be fair to start him in front of Ramsey. He's not a DM so not Arteta. It just didn't make any sense. We're not Chelsea or City or whoever. We don't stockpile players and I'm sure Fabregas would want to start.

Stulaw

Yo,

How do you feel about the Amalfitano signing? 2m for him is a pretty good, I think.

Sky Sports reported him as a free for some reason, but yeah, I think he's a good signing and adds a bit of depth, he won't score many goals but I think he'll set them up well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This game has been terribly boring and uninspired

Exactly. Who would Fabregas start in front of? Not Ozil. It wouldn't be fair to start him in front of Ramsey. He's not a DM so not Arteta. It just didn't make any sense. We're not Chelsea or City or whoever. We don't stockpile players and I'm sure Fabregas would want to start.

When he went to Chelsea I was annoyed at wenger for potentially handing Chelsea the key to the title, but looking back it would have been a purely emotional move to bring him back really

You've spent that money better

Carbonox

In England this is the only super cup I care about:

15181i124C635478D47BA1

Drinking coffee from one now in-fact.

sports direct dot com

uks number one

pulga

Banned
No it doesn't. Why do you care so much about the UEFA Community Shield you ape?

Bale is the true star of Madrid.

Because its one of the bigger trophies you numbnut, the only reason both these teams are there is because they won European silverware. If we win this, we've already had a better season than Arsenal has in 10 years or so

Too pedestrian. Only Herrera really trying to make things happen. This is why we need Shaw playing at full back and ideally Rafael on the right, they bring energy. James and Young aren't doing anything to support the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom