• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela better have a good season, watching Bale is depressing me. Once in a lifetime player traded for chumps like Chadli.

Super Cup a "bigger trophy"

Hahahahahaha

I read some article about this this week. Apparently on the continent they actually count these. Jokers.

Because its one of the bigger trophies you numbnut, the only reason both these teams are there is because they won European silverware. If we win this, we've already had a better season than Arsenal has in 10 years or so

No one cares about the club world cup either. Just the way it is, enjoy your match and stfu about other people having to watch it you fucker.

Too pedestrian. Only Herrera really trying to make things happen. This is why we need Shaw playing at full back and ideally Rafael on the right, they bring energy. James and Young aren't doing anything to support the attack.

Yea, we need someone else at LB.

And someone else to partner Herrera.

And someone else at the back.

And is Welbeck still injured? Put Januzaj on for Chica

Salvadora

Because its one of the bigger trophies you numbnut, the only reason both these teams are there is because they won European silverware. If we win this, we've already had a better season than Arsenal has in 10 years or so
What is up with you and Arsenal?

You have mentioned us countless times in a negative manner since you have been back, totally unprovoked.

wedward

Why do you care?

Shouldn't you be watching the game instead of arguing with people over why they aren't?

CL > League Trophy > Domestic Cup > EL > Super Cup/ Club World Cup

Doesn't seem that important you dummy

Koko

Banned

mHs98hR.gif

GQman2121

Banned
I think a MF of Ramires, Cesc and Matic is awesome defensively speaking. But Ramires just isn't up for it going forward. Everyone else around him on the pitch right now is just on some other level shit. He slows things down or just turns the ball over. :/

Rather watch it than Avatar though init

I've never even seen Avatar, but I'm going to say YES!

I think a MF of Ramires, Cesc and Matic is awesome defensively speaking. But Ramires just isn't up for it going forward. Everyone else around him on the pitch right now is just on some other level shit. He slows things down or just turns the ball over. :/

When he tries to attack as fast as them, he ends up smashing it into the ass of a defender or team mate every time lol. Was a good assist for the first goal though.

Hernandez and Rooney didn't combine at all. And the midfield didn't move it fast enough.

Let's see some more pace up front second half hopefully. Maybe Kagawa in midfield.

pulga

Banned
Shame on you.

How dare you miss it.

It's the super cup!!!

m8 to win the Super Cup you'd have to begin by actually being in the Champions League

Can't see you cheering for United to win this trophy anytime soon bae, leave the "jabs" to actual CL contender fans

I've never even seen Avatar, but I'm going to say YES!
I don't really like Ramires defensively all that much either, tbh.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger made the right call regarding Fabregas but watching him beast for another team is going to be hard as fuck. I'm going to skip all Chelsea's games as a result. Not watching any of them unless they are playing against us.

Barzul

Wenger made the right call regarding Fabregas but watching him beast for another team is going to be hard as fuck. I'm going to skip all Chelsea's games as a result. Not watching any of them unless they are playing against us.

Eh I'm not that worried. Ozil is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom