• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god you people are taking everything i say at face value

ARE YOU ALL NEW HERE SMH

This comic was created for you

Ow7hCe3.png

Barzul

Ozil better than Fabregas? lol

Yes he is. Fabregas was shit at Barca and their fans couldn't wait to see the back of him. Whereas in Ozil's case most RM fans didn't want him to leave. Ozil has also had more assists in the last 5 years and was a starter in a WC winning squad and won a trophy at club level last season. So yeah he's better.

pulga

Banned
Yes he is. Fabregas was shit at Barca and their fans couldn't wait to see the back of him. Whereas in Ozil's case the actually most RM fans didn't want him to leave. Ozil has also had more assists in the last 5 years and was a starter in a WC winning squad and won a trophy at club level last season. So yeah he's better.

Most? Gonna have to show me the receipts, I was absolutely fine with him leaving, for example.

Yes he is. Fabregas was shit at Barca and their fans couldn't wait to see the back of him. Whereas in Ozil's case most RM fans didn't want him to leave. Ozil has also had more assists in the last 5 years and was a starter in a WC winning squad and won a trophy at club level last season. So yeah he's better.

Fabregas plays for Spain and played Barcelona lol

GQman2121

Banned

Weird metrics at work there to judge a players worth. I'm happy that we're both happy with each of our players though.

"Shit" is putting it way too harshly; he was being forced to play in that system because he was Guardiola's pet signing... and he still managed to score more goals in less games than Ozil and was consistently creating chances and assists for the team. Also, he played on Spain and Barcelona - he's won more than Ozil has.

We'll see this season who is a better player but I'd take Cesc over Ozil any day of the week.

Sevilla are missing Moreno badly

hopefully

------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------------

Manquillo---------Skrtel----------Lovren----------------Moreno

---------------------------Gerrard---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------Can---------------------------------

-------------------------------Henderson------------------------------

------------Coutinho-----------------------------Sterling------------

--------------------------------Sturridge--------------------------------

Anyone else reckon that'll be our team vs Southampton?

Flanagan still injured I think
Throw Moreno is at the deep end
Lallana + Markovic's injuries necessitate Coutinho as one of the 3, so Henderson goes behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom