• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Louis on MUTV

"Our worst match"

"Alot of wrong choices, passes, we didnt press so good"

"Inspite of this Valencia a good team, so its not easy to press, inspite of this we have dominated the game except for 15 minutes in the second half"

"At the end we are the winner because we fought to the last minute which is a good signal"

"They (young players) did reasonably well, but could be better"

"I think we have to better choose the right time ot pass the ball, we havent done that, that is a pity"

"We have to wait and see and develop, we need time"

"Shaw Injured, Valencia Injured, Evans, these are defenders"

omgkitty

Holy shit...just got a call from a woman at work and her name is literally Alpha Sixkiller-sarten.

Reposted because fuck being the last post.

Bumhead

Banned
Last season it took us 17 matches and deep into November to record our first win.

It's the second week in August and we've got 2 wins from 2 games.

feelsgoodman.gif

Nicktendo86

Louis on MUTV

"Our worst match"

"Inspite of this Valencia a good team, so its not easy to press, inspite of this we have dominated the game except for 15 minutes in the second half"

"At the end we are the winner because we fought to the last minute which is a good signal"

"I think we have to better choose the right time ot pass the ball, we havent done that, that is a pity"

The honesty is refreshing after the year of Moyes.

pulga

Banned
I'm so happy for these players, they really deserve the silverware that's come our way these last couple of years. Crawling out of the greatest Barca ever's shadow is no small feat :/

Louis on MUTV

"Our worst match"

Are we going to fucking do something about that or just put it out there that they are injured?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Where'd this Irwin stuff come from?

Edit: Ah, twitter.

Apparently he said on Irish tele that we are signing a player further up the pitch (than Rojo) and the transfer record will be broken. Pinch of salt.

As much relevance as when Crerand said Rooney told him who we were buying and Wooders said "Watch this space"

Meier

Mangala at 6 straight away in FPL. Son of a. I think he'll manage to get a few goals this season, might have been worth a punt straight away at 5.5. Doesn't sound like he'll play the first game anyway.

Hopefully we see a few like this: http://gfycat.com/OldIndelibleImpala (he might have been offside but dat technique)

I'm so happy for these players, they really deserve the silverware that's come our way these last couple of years. Crawling out of the greatest Barca ever's shadow is no small feat :/

More like viciously destroying the belly of the beast to save football again.

Hala Madrid!!!

Clegg

Apparently he said on Irish tele that we are signing a player further up the pitch (than Rojo) and the transfer record will be broken. Pinch of salt.

As much relevance as when Crerand said Rooney told him who we were buying and Wooders said "Watch this space"
It's been attributed to commentary on Sky Ireland. Only problem is there's no such thing

arkon

Just coming back from work to find out we're winning 5-3 at Chesterfield. Sounds like a fucking cracking game. Lolley on the scoresheet too! Almost like Saturday never happened. Almost.

Mr Cola

Shaw is injured?

How long.

Conveniently hell come back when our pie shop stops being renovated.

I know im a negative nancy, I am a very pessimistic person, but I cant be asked to buy into the current United crop after last year, the same problems are rearing their head again and pre-season is over. There have been some really good sporadic spells in games, but this is serious business now and when I look over and see the teams ahead of us last year and us now, its a little depressing.

Yen

And I've just seen you've bid £16 million on another left back.

Hilarious.

Which they'll play at CB. Btw Arnie, you were reading a Pep bio from Balague, right? Is it any good? Was tempted to order it today but wanted to know if footy-GAF had any impressions of it. Ended up buying 3 Ha-Joon Chang books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom