• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same concerns as before.

Sign players pls.

tumblr_mifjd3iIBK1s3o373o5_500.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We are still going to get dominated in midfield in the PL if we field this team, I cannot abide the number of mistakes Herrera makes at the moment.

pulga

Banned
Yes it's only a preseason match and yes it's *only* Sevilla, but all dat wailing done in here about our team looking defensively fragile has so far been unwarranted. Everyone is pitching in.

I'm already in love with Kroos, I mean I was already but how quickly he adapted to Madrid and already playing on this level on his first Match and after 5 days of training with the team.

<3 <3 <3

Arnie

Few things to bullet out:

- Watched the second half of United, they were poor. Could barely create a thing. Fans are complete gimps as well.

- £12 million for Moreno is sensational. That's almost a third of Shaw. Where was that little dough ball tonight?

- Just won £40 on Real, United, Preston, Bournemouth.

- Fly to Malaga tomorrow for 10 days in the sun. Tempted to buy a Malaga shirt with Luis Alberto on the back.

- Shane Long is a great player but £12 million is Borini territory.

Rad-

We are still going to get dominated in midfield in the PL if we field this team, I cannot abide the number of mistakes Herrera makes at the moment.

True, he needs to calm down more with the ball. However without the ball he has been great so far. Keeps stealing balls left and right and fouls wisely.

Premier League next! Been impressed by Schürrle in the games he has played this pre season looks like he has taken a step up since last season and his free kicks and corners have been great.

Is RVP not back for the 1st game? If not then yeah play Januzaj there.

After RVP returns, move Adnan to the right.

The wingback position doesn't suit Adnan at all. He's not a player that will defend much and wingbacks in this system tend to stay out wide. He likes to drift centrally. He should be one of the substitute strikers.

Guillem Balague &#8207;@GuillemBalague 38s
On Casillas, who is having a good game: he has spent the last two years convincing Arsenal to bid for him. Wenger was never interested.

GQman2121

Banned
His tackles ranges from great to crazy, I quite like him. Good to see him having fully recovered, he could get a lot of game time this season I think.

He's healthy at the right time and has a huge opportunity to make an impact in a number of different ways. He gives Mou a lot of quality options to send out.

I really love our team right now. We're very balanced, and like all Mourinho developed sides, we're defensively stout. Only massive injuries can stop us.

Guillem Balague &#8207;@GuillemBalague 38s
On Casillas, who is having a good game: he has spent the last two years convincing Arsenal to bid for him. Wenger was never interested.

Smart guy.

He has been decent, but why have a "decent-to-mediocre" keeper when we have Keylor Navas. Wenger must be thinking something similar...

He's healthy at the right time and has a huge opportunity to make an impact in a number of different ways. He gives Mou a lot of quality options to send out.

I really love our team right now. We're very balanced, and like all Mourinho developed sides, we're defensively stout. Only massive injuries can stop us.

The situation up front still has me not confident. Just that one injury will destroy so much. Otherwise I agree.

FootballFan

This has to be the season. Wenger and Brentan. Do it.

Premier League next! Been impressed by Schürrle in the games he has played this pre season looks like he has taken a step up since last season and his free kicks and corners have been great.

Schurrle was really good at the WC too I thought.

omgkitty

Di Marzio confirms juve and arse in for manolos.

Not really worried about that. More money and game time at Arsenal.

We won out on Sanchez and I expect to do the same here. Now maybe if they want Manolas bad enough, they could offer us Pogba to back off :D

Salvadora

We won out on Sanchez and I expect to do the same here. Now maybe if they want Manolas bad enough, they could offer us Pogba to back off :D
To be fair, it's not really the same.

Alexis was going for £30m odds + £130,000 p/w wages whereas Manolas would go for a much more reasonable fee (Juventus territory) and relatively low wages, I'd imagine.

Still think we'd win the fight though for a number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom