• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Louis van Gaal said: "For me it's always very important the choice of captain. Wayne has shown a great attitude towards everything he does. I have been very impressed by his professionalism and his attitude to training and to my philosophy. He is a great inspiration to the younger members of the team and I believe he will put his heart and soul into his captaincy role."

I think he has caught whatever fucking crazy Moyes had. Probably should have disinfected the mouse before bringing in a new manager ManU.

Arnie

Delighted for Fletcher. Great example for any player who has been hit hard by injury or illness. He's done his level best to get himself back to playing at a decent level. Deserves the vice captaincy.
Aye I'm happy for him as well.

He's been good this pre-season. Looks really fresh.

pulga

Banned
:lol

Quite a lot of premfaces bothered with the game because it was on Freeview telly. Even my mum was fucking watching it.

And it's also hilarious how you're just repeating verbatim that Real Madrid account you retweeted. I thought he was good, not surprised you did either, but "looks like he's been playing for Madrid for five years" is such an odd opinion to have after one game.

Check out when I posted my original assessment in this thread, megaslowbro. Hours before that tweet ;)

Here you go. Do try to keep up.

Hype.

Nice to see the return of survival horror with The Evil Within and now this.

I'm excited to see them apparently taking it semi seriously now, especially with Tomm Hulett that fucking clown out of the way. Really hope they bring back some of the old team, just some to bring in some consistency, some who knows their SH.

K1LLER7

Aye I'm happy for him as well.

He's been good this pre-season. Looks really fresh.
Not been as good the last 2 games. Sloppy Vs Liverpool and there were times today where he'd get caught on the ball.

Really happy for him though. Great to see him playing again.

pulga

Banned
Mourinho w/ Real Madrid [2010-2013]
- Liga
- Copa
- SuperCopa Espana

Ancelotti [June 2013 - August 2014]
- Copa
- UCL
- SuperCup

The Special Fraud.

LegoArmo

P.S. The reason Rooney wanted to leave and questioned the clubs ambitions was because Ferguson told him years earlier that Moyes was his replacement, fact.

pulga

Banned
Bu33qCuIgAET1vY.jpg

get the fuck out of the picture, flo ffs

Maybe hardballing only works when you're in the CL and the other team isn't, gives you leverage to make the player demand a move

Didn't work with Southampton, but Sevilla seem to have bottled it a tad, as we may have done with Suarez leaving if it wasn't for the #fullamount

pulga

Banned
Maybe hardballing only works when you're in the CL and the other team isn't, gives you leverage to make the player demand a move

Didn't work with Southampton, but Sevilla seem to have bottled it a tad, as we may have done with Suarez leaving if it wasn't for the #fullamount

Why didn't you guys allow Moreno to play today? Seemed really harsh and unfair, it was his last match (and a final at that) with Sevilla. Guy was in tatters when the whistle blew.

TrueBlue

Mourinho w/ Real Madrid [2010-2013]
- Liga
- Copa
- SuperCopa Espana

Ancelotti [June 2013 - August 2014]
- Copa
- UCL
- SuperCup

The Special Fraud.

As much as I love Mou, it can't be denied how good of a job Carlo has done since taking over.

Although, I can totally see him being shafted if he fails to win La Liga. Hope not, it was bad enough when we did it.

Why didn't you guys allow Moreno to play today? Seemed really harsh and unfair, it was his last match (and a final at that) with Sevilla. Guy was in tatters when the whistle blew.

I thought the idea was that it was all done by Sevilla and Moreno wanted to play this last game. I imagine we changed our mind at the last minute and decided to tell them and him that we'd pull out if he played and risked injury

Bit knobbish if we went back on the deal like that, but understandable if it had been the idea from the start

pulga

Banned
WAIT WHAT

A Kojima & GDT Silent Hill game with Daryl as the lead?

Fuck it, I'm in, and I've never even played a Silent Hill before.

wedward

The denial, it's so cute loooool

This SuperCup Iker is about to lift is more important than whatever you lot have won in the past 10 years #truthfacts

You have issues man.

Pick a fucking team.

First we are talking about Juve and now you switch the conversation to Madrid.

There's no way they can fuck this up, right Wooden??

But well, at least they have Kenichiro Imaizumi on board. Hope they get more of the old team silent for some consistency and to bring the spirit of the games with it. My fears is that it will be Kojima stupid and with just a bunch of hollywood names to get easy hype.

is that the one where the dog was behind everything

Yes. In the joke ending where you had to finish the game a bunch of times and do weird shit to get it.

Also oh God, not the real human bean

@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
I want to do 3D capture Ryan Gosling and Norman Reedus and make game with them.

wedward

He speaks something like 5/6 languages, is tactically intelligent, very mature on and off the pitch, and is a leader. He's been with us through some very dark periods and this is probably his last season with the club.

Mertesacker will get his chance next season when Arteta leaves.

Yup. For all the shit Arteta gets his has always been a good leader.

Never once doubted his commitment or effort on the pitch.

When he plays he will be a good captain like he has been before.

If he is on the bench more, like I expect him to be, Per will get the armband and be a good captain look he has been.

Really see no issue with the decision.

LAM09

Former Tottenham chairman Lord Sugar says the club blew the £85m they received from Real Madrid for Gareth Bale "like a kid in a sweet shop".

So true!

pulga

Banned
Yes. In the joke ending where you had to finish the game a bunch of times and do weird shit to get it.

I just wasn't very good with scary games as a kid. Resident Evil 4 was the first survival horror game I ever beat, and I'm well aware it had lost most of the survival elements by then!

I just wasn't very good with scary games as a kid. Resident Evil 4 was the first survival horror game I ever beat, and I'm well aware it had lost most of the survival elements by then!

I played RE1 when I was about 9. It scared the shit out of me. But I learnt to deal with it, cause I wasn't a pussy!

but it's not on steam

Just shut your mouth and find a copy. It's not hard to get your hands on.

I got this a few weeks ago, but hadn't really felt like reading it, now I will need to go to bed and start it haha

9If3pst.jpg

LAM09

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says 19-year-old Raheem Sterling's pre-season form has reminded him of Barcelona great Lionel Messi.

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom