• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played RE1 when I was about 9. It scared the shit out of me. But I learnt to deal with it, cause I wasn't a pussy!

Just shut your mouth and find a copy. It's not hard to get your hands on.

I got this a few weeks ago, but hadn't really felt like reading it, now I will need to go to bed and start it haha

http://i.imgur.com/9If3pst.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Physical? Yeah, fuck that noise.

Watching Toni today made me realize what a shit decision it was to sign Götze, pay him a dumb amount of money and thus lose Kroos.

In other news, Höwedes got a hair transplant. Sign him up, Louis. Dat Rooney Höwedes partnership

Elchele

Watching Toni today made me realize what a shit decision it was to sign Götze, pay him a dumb amount of money and thus lose Kroos.

In other news, Höwedes got a hair transplant. Sign him up, Louis. Dat Rooney Höwedes partnership

Even thought I don't like Gotze and his big salary, I prefer him over Kroos.

Just saw the Silent Hills news.

Holy

Fucking

Shit

Silent Hill is back baby.

ibaeheh0twsjwdzxjx6.gif

Shit im going to have to get a PS4.

Just a small talking point, why can't young players be compared to Messi in terms of the heights they can reach? He wasn't world class when he was 19.

Scum

lol

Not only can they fuck it up, they will fuck it up

Nanomachines.

But well, at least they have Kenichiro Imaizumi on board. Hope they get more of the old team silent for some consistency and to bring the spirit of the games with it. My fears is that it will be Kojima stupid and with just a bunch of hollywood names to get easy hype.

See. This is the thing. Kojima turns it into some pet project of his involving nanomachines. Hope I'm proven wrong...

Even thought I don't like Gotze and his big salary, I prefer him over Kroos.

Well, Götze is a player that every team could use to some degree. But he's also a player that Bayern didn't need at all. He's only ever looked really comfortable in a 4-2-3-1, there's no proper position for him in a 4-3-3 as he's not your Bale/Ronaldo like winger and a disappointing fake 9. Everyone said Götze was signed because Ribery and Robben were getting old. Makes you wonder why everyone is talking about Reus/Draxler/etc. replacing either of them now.

Kroos on the other side looks very comfortable in a 4-3-3 and with an aging Schweine, Bayern could have used him very well. Could have been quite the amazing midfield with Thiago and Martinez.

But as long as Pep's still the coach, I guess it doesn't matter, anyway. He'll keep playing his insane formations and allow stupid shit like Lahm being a permanent DM.

Arnie

Just a small talking point, why can't young players be compared to Messi in terms of the heights they can reach? He wasn't world class when he was 19.
I suppose the point is that Messi is the best player in world football and arguably the greatest player to have ever lived (bit of a nonce debate, that).

I wouldn't sell Sterling for £40 million. That in itself is enough praise for the world's most promising 19 year old.

LAM09

He was better than Sterling at that age. He had already won the U-20 WC, and he was breaking into a great Barca side.

Sterling is a decent player with potential, but too much hype surrounds English players.

Jarnet87

€45m bid has gone in for Arturios m8. You got your Galactico's, we've got our Gaalactico's ;)

#FreeMaria
#FreeShinji
#FreeAdnan

what was the sauce? Only thing I saw about United putting in a bid was Tancredi, and he said Juve wanted the money plus Hernandez and another player.

Is the new Silent Hill PS4 only? Seems odd that it would be since they just went multiplatform with MGS5.

Carbonox

Just watched the end bit where the reveal occurs and the Silent Hill music starts playing.

The music.

THE MUSIC.

its been so long sweet baby jesus yamaoka

Nothing fucking tops the Silent Hill soundtracks. Nothing.

Salazar

what was the sauce? Only thing I saw about United putting in a bid was Tancredi, and he said Juve wanted the money plus Hernandez and another player.

Ben Fairthorne says 100% done m8

Leaving aside the fact that 100% would include, you know, a fucking announcement.

Just watched the end bit where the reveal occurs and the Silent Hill music starts playing.

The music.

THE MUSIC.

its been so long sweet baby jesus yamaoka

Nothing fucking tops the Silent Hill soundtracks. Nothing.

Yamaoka is with Grasshopper now... I doubt he will make the new soundtrack. :(

He was better than Sterling at that age. He had already won the U-20 WC, and he was breaking into a great Barca side.

Sterling is a decent player with potential, but too much hype surrounds English players.

Normally I'd agree, but Sterling is the real deal

I'm not saying I expect any of these 'next Messis' to actually do it, or even come close, but it's just a harmless benchmark for them to aim at, and basically shorthad for 'this kid is special'

When and why did Rooney lose that spark and burst that made him such a magical player when he was younger? Was the spark coached out of him, and the burst lost as a result of fitness issues?

Without Kojima, Konami don't have shit at the moment. Especially with PES playing the role of a turd stick in a pipe, unlikely to ever become anything more than a piece of shit, yet persevering with it's position when it deserves to be fired as far away from the populace as possible

Yen

Normally I'd agree, but Sterling is the real deal

I'm not saying I expect any of these 'next Messis' to actually do it, or even come close, but it's just a harmless benchmark for them to aim at, and basically shorthad for 'this kid is special'

When and why did Rooney lose that spark and burst that made him such a magical player when he was younger? Was the spark coached out of him, and the burst lost as a result of fitness issues?

Messi first got really good figures when he was 21 (23 in 31 lg games). That should be what young Raheem is aiming for (20+ lg goals). And I'd say it's obtainable with some of the Premier League defences. For as good as Suarez was - scoring 60-odd goals in two seasons - he was very wasteful and should've scored more.

pulga

Banned
Alright, Yurt, you win.

Bloodborne looks fucking fantastic, jaw dropping even. Sign me up.

Edit: Order 1886 looks decent as well.

Sunset Overdrive looks like a shit Crackdown.

The new Remedy game almost put me to sleep.

I think I see a PS4 in my future.

Scum

Without Kojima, Konami don't have shit at the moment. Especially with PES playing the role of a turd stick in a pipe, unlikely to ever become anything more than a piece of shit, yet persevering with it's position when it deserves to be fired as far away from the populace as possible

Pfft. Konami have been dead for fucking years. Kojima's just using company funds for whatever the fuck he wants. They're the MGS company.

Don't think that's the full run through. Pulga your best bet is probably to find someone streaming it, or wait for a VOD of someone streaming it. AFAIK only one person has finished it "properly".

And that stream is In that silent Hill thread. It's right there, the twitch link. It's over an hour so think it's the whole thing.

It's not very interesting.

K1LLER7

Let's say a miracle happens and we sign Di Maria. Where's he gonna play? CM?
Wingback

Or I'm hoping we move to a 433 and he plays in the midfield 3.

Don't think we'll sign him though. Madrid apparently want stupid money for him and I doubt we'll go anywhere bear what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom