• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has always had an oddly shaped head though, kind of like babies with their oversized bobbleheads.

He's just got a really weird head, lol. This vine posted earlier made me lol because it looks particularly weird in it: https://vine.co/v/MYnPHlI2tz6

Apparently Ribery has retired from France according to kicker.

It's like pointed at the top. Looks very weird, he is probably a good defender because most forwards look at his head and lose concentration

xabi alonso always giving Platini. the same look and expression

Bu7hNKTCUAEvH50.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Watching the gameplay for PES this morning. Why is everyone that has access so terrible at the game? In fact, that applies to all games. Everyone is so poor when they're being recorded.

Here's me. Fuck depth.

Hate the value for the strikers in the £6-8m range. Had Bony and Tadic in there for a bit, but I'll gamble on cleansheets and assists for awhile.

LAM09

Watching the gameplay for PES this morning. Why is everyone that has access so terrible at the game? In fact, that applies to all games. Everyone is so poor when they're being recorded.

They all play the same way. Spamming theough balls when they can, and constantly holding R1. Let's see what the next few days bring us.

3Sixty

Fair play.

I like the guy hope he does well.

Not amazing consistent but has bags of pace and can finish really well (most of the time)

He offers alot of what we haven't got with JRod out so it makes alot of sense.

Think he'll improve in a team that see's alot of the ball and create chances.

K1LLER7

Shaw wasn't going to start ahead of Young anyway.

Wonder what's happened with Rafael. Thought he would play on the right wing. Hope we don't sell him.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 5m
#LFC still looking for a striker. Have enquired about Benzema, Falcao and Cavani. But have been told 'no chance'

it's not like he would have been nominated #writingonthewall

When healthy he's still their best player. Let's not kid ourselves here.

They do tend to fall into the "Give Franck the ball and hope he does something" syndrome when he plays, except unlike Holland with Robben, they don't really embrace it either.

fuenf

what kind a pass was that Alaba?

When healthy he's still their best player. Let's not kid ourselves here.

They do tend to fall into the "Give Franck the ball and hope he does something" syndrome when he plays, except unlike Holland with Robben, they don't really embrace it either.

Ribery has basically lost most of his speed. As much as it pains me too say but he isnt even in the same league as Robben anymore. Robben on the other hand, has only gotten better and is easily one of the top 4 players in the world.

Everybody looks like him considering Kroos is nothing but a 08/15 player.

I really don't get why you hate Kroos so much. He's quality and would've anchored our midfield for the next 10 years if we hadn't stupidly signed Gotze.

You probably thought Franck was trash when he was Real Madrid this Manchester United that in 2010.

:p

LNBL

Fifa 15 UT Screens

fifa-15-squadbuilding.jpg

fut-concept-squad-screen.jpg
Think you know what would make a winning team? Concept Squads is a powerful new squad planning tool that allows you to plan future squads using the entire FUT player catalogue. Use Concept Squads to plan your next Transfer Market buys, find replacements for players, and test out different Chemistry combinations.

fut-friendlies.jpg

The new Friendly Seasons mode lets you challenge your friends in a 1 v 1 version of the fan favourite Seasons format and track your stats. Win seasons to earn the current title holder position and the bragging rights that come with it!

fifa-15-fut-loanplayer_updated.jpg

In FUT 15 you’ll be able to try out some of the most highly sought after players in the game right away by signing them to your club on loan! Sign loan players for the set amount of matches and use them wisely during their loan contract’s duration to win a big Tournament Final or get the decisive win to clinch a Season Title.

fut15_legends_header_eng_850.jpg

New_FUT_attribute.jpg

PHY, which stands for “Physical”, is the new sixth base attribute in FIFA 15 that will be featured on FUT player items. It is a measure of key physical traits such as Strength, Stamina, and Jumping. PHY is important to FIFA 15 and FUT because it will help you determine a player’s ability to win physical battles across the pitch and keep their fitness throughout.

Although Heading was a great attribute to judge players by, PHY will have a more significant impact during a match. By paying attention to the players’ PHY attribute you’ll be better prepared to build your dream team in FUT 15 and beyond.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
is that even Dortmund's first 11?

One thread: It's not very punishing when you fail
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873800

Next thread: It's still all about the punishment
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873869

I don't CARE about how punishing or casual wilbury the game is going to be, I just want it. The atmosphere will be top notch, the combat will be fucking PERFECT, the bosses will be the best in gaming and the online will phenomenal again...what else do I want?

I want more, that's what.

r168wvg.gif

Walshy

Wonder if that's 'no chance' to us from the players, or whether the clubs just don't want to sell to anyone?
I'm guessing Cavani would be open to a move, just PSG are intent on keeping him.

Benzema signed a new contract so I guess he turned us down and Falcao is off to Madrid, so enquiries went no where.

I don't CARE about how punishing or casual wilbury the game is going to be, I just want it. The atmosphere will be top notch, the combat will be fucking PERFECT, the bosses will be the best in gaming and the online will phenomenal again...what else do I want?

I want more, that's what.

Meh

GQman2121

Banned
Neuer has already earned his check for today.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 5m
#LFC still looking for a striker. Have enquired about Benzema, Falcao and Cavani. But have been told 'no chance'

Could they perhaps lower the bar a bit? Christ, those are like three of the top seven-ish strikers on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom