• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I really don't get why you hate Kroos so much. He's quality and would've anchored our midfield for the next 10 years if we hadn't stupidly signed Gotze.

You probably thought Franck was trash when he was Real Madrid this Manchester United that in 2010.

:p

Bla and elsk are classic spurned lovers. Kroos is godly.

Blablurn

Ribery just retired from the french national team.

Ribéry: "I quit. The time has come. I want to dedicate more of my time to my family, and the tasks I face at Bayern. It's purely personal."

I really don't get why you hate Kroos so much. He's quality and would've anchored our midfield for the next 10 years if we hadn't stupidly signed Gotze.

You probably thought Franck was trash when he was Real Madrid this Manchester United that in 2010.

:p

They are not ready to accept that someone might not want to stay/move to Bayern.

Tobinishi

Defence may need work...

I don't think anyone knows who Chelsea's number one is.

Chambers is likely to be 3rd choice CB so minutes will be slow at first but injuries could mean he is good value for money.

Not sure about Isla but I think Stoke will keep a few clean sheets this season.

Rest of the team looks strong.

Chambers will start at least in the 1+2 gameweek. 4,5m is great value. Courtoise is nailed on for me. No chance that Cech is playing in front of him. Not sure about Isla too but there are still some days left ;)

Don't really like to invest too much money into my defence in general. Too unpredictable and worked really well for me in the last years.

Edit: GET IN, MIK

Ribery just retired from the french national team.

Ribéry: "I quit. The time has come. I want to dedicate more of my time to my family, and the tasks I face at Bayern. It's purely personal."
"Purely personal"

He just really fucking hates France, I guess that counts as personal just fine.

fuenf

the downfall of the Gaudino / Rode partnership has already begun. Only charging after each ball, no patience to stay back.

I want Kroos back.

El Topo

Shaq, lol.

fake Edit:

I meant that negative. We should sell him to Pool. Why didnt he even look for his teammates? He isnt Messi.

Oh come on, you need a bit of selfishness. Sure, he screwed up what could've been a great chance, but it happens. He's young. Don't sell him, unless with a rebuy clause.

Ribery has basically lost most of his speed. As much as it pains me too say but he isnt even in the same league as Robben anymore. Robben on the other hand, has only gotten better and is easily one of the top 4 players in the world.

He had a back injury for the majority of 2014, so it's hard to project what he's gonna look like moving forward, but he hasn't been the speedster he was in Marseille since 2010, and he was brilliant for the last 2 years.

He hasn't taken to Guardiola's system as well as some of the other folks on the team, but think back to his form in 2012. He was unquestionably the best player on a treble winning team.

As funny as #FuckBayern is this is fucking all mah bets

10431899_246556408873824_1670840202_a.jpg

fuenf

fuck Javi down. We are doomed for the season.

Dante for Javi. FUCK GG Dortmund. Gratz Milch on winning this trophy, well deserved.

Oh come on, you need a bit of selfishness. Sure, he screwed up what could've been a great chance, but it happens. He's young. Don't sell him, unless with a rebuy clause.

He is quite good but everything Shaq can do Götze can do better. I don't see how both Shaq and Götze fit with the team.

Barzul

Kike Marin** ‏@Kike_Marin_ 2m
@Arsenal #Liverpool asked Cavani and his agent asked for £ 300,000 per week. This seems the main problem to sign the uruguayan.

I'd rather stick with Giroud and Sanogo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom