• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

perfect performance for a panic transfer in the next days. especially with martinez injury.

but im not even mad this year. as someone mentioned we bayern fans won everything in recent years. im pretty satisfied. just want us to qualify for the CL.

Feorax

And you think City will willingly sell to Liverpool? Optimistic much...

They would if they thought he was a bit crap and we offered a lot of money. That's what I meant by the fact that his good form has killed any chance of that, even if they do need to shift foreign players.

perfect performance for a panic transfer in the next days. especially with martinez injury.

but im not even mad this year. as someone mentioned we bayern fans won everything in recent years. im pretty satisfied. just want us to qualify for the CL.

wat kind of attitude is this...

Pennywise

What kind of injury are people expecting ?
Came home a bit late and didn't saw it.

Edit.

SSNHD: Verdacht auf Kreuzbandriss bei Martinez

Oh well, get well soon you beatiful cunt.

confuziz

Banned

How do you not qualify for the CL in a one horse league? Pls explain.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So apparently we have numbers 5,7 and 9 open

Can we dream?

Pep might go back to a 4-man defense with Martínez being injured, which would be good news for Bayern

Okay, who am I kidding. Pep will continue his 3-man defense shit and it will suck even more now.

LTWheels

They would if they thought he was a bit crap and we offered a lot of money. That's what I meant by the fact that his good form has killed any chance of that, even if they do need to shift foreign players.

I think we should try for him.

Don't City need to sell some plays for ffp reasons? It's not as if they have cut their spending this summer.

As a club they are going to find it hard to sell players as not many clubs can afford the prices of their players. Maybe towards the ends of the transfer window, they might accept a deal.

fuenf

3 at the back wont work without Martinez... actually we are down to 1 capable CB now. FUCK. Thiago will most likely never play 2 consecutive halves of football ever again and Schweini will most likely be focusing on his singing this season. :(

The panic transfer will be Khedira he fits every criteria:

German? Check.
'Spanish' player? check.
Buying a player Real 'desperately wants to keep';)? both retaliation and pani... i mean prestige transfer.
Would Pep want to play him out of position in defense? check.
Does Lena like Bretzel and Weißbier?
uvoQQ.jpg

double check.

and most importantly. us bayern fans wouldnt know whether to be depressed or excited.

Meier

Martinez out for 6 months?

Ok.

If it's an ACL, you'd have to think he'll be out for close to the entire season. The 6 months thing is always suuuuper optimistic.

Maybe Pep can swoop in for Javi Garcia and drive the price up a lil bit. We signed him only because we didn't get Javi Martinez.

Blablurn

3 at the back wont work without Martinez... actually we are down to 1 capable CB now. FUCK. Thiago will most likely never play 2 consecutive halves of football ever again and Schweini will most likely be focusing on his singing this season. :(

The panic transfer will be Khedira he fits every criteria:

German? Check.
'Spanish' player? check.
Buying a player Real 'desperately wants to keep';)? both retaliation and pani... i mean prestige transfer.
Would Pep want to play him out of position in defense? check.
Does Lena like Bretzel and Weißbier?
uvoQQ.jpg

double check.

and most importantly. us bayern fans wouldnt know whether to be depressed or excited.

Bayern players gets ACL
What do we do?
Buy a player who just recovered from a ACL?

Fuck this.

Still not confirmed, allthough that sucks.

The really interesting question is, will you go for a CM or CB.
Or someone who can do both, like Ginter :p

Complete tears are fairly easy to diagnose on the sideline. You need an MRI to confirm of course, but generally doctors can make a call in terms of severity in a matter of minutes.

If this stuff is coming out now, it's unlikely to be a sprain you can recover in 5-8 weeks.

fuenf

If it's an ACL, you'd have to think he'll be out for close to the entire season. The 6 months thing is always suuuuper optimistic.

Maybe Pep can swoop in for Javi Garcia and drive the price up a lil bit. We signed him only because we didn't get Javi Martinez.

In Germany it's almost always exactly 6 months (unless you do a Badstuber and re-tear it during rehab). Dont ask how our doctors do it, but it's like clockwork.

Salvadora

Poor Martinez with the (probable) ACL injury.

Big blow to Bayern, that.

Shaw's United career has really got off to a bad start too, what with him being overweight and now injured.

fuenf

Poor Martinez with the (probable) ACL injury.

Big blow to Bayern, that.

Shaw's United career has really got off to a bad start too, what with him being overweight and now injured.

Javi should never play a Supercup match again. The European Supercup destroyed him last year (despite his heroics) and now this.

Pennywise

Javi should never play a Supercup match again. The European Supercup destroyed him last year (despite his heroics) and now this.

Still renember the old Supercup (forgot the name), where Dortmund lost two players with ACL back then...Evanilson and Frings.

fuenf

And Australia didn't play Langerak at the WC

Still cracks me up

Same as Götze being a pussy and doing his warm-up in the changing room.

Did they already boo him during the warm-up before the game? Otherwise I would have expected him to test if there's any good will from the WorldCup left over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom