• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javi should never play a Supercup match again. The European Supercup destroyed him last year (despite his heroics) and now this.

God he was so good. Cut from the same cloth as Mueller and Robben, psychotically competitive. Plus he called Ronaldo a clown to his face once so he's good in my book forever.

Ugh. Day ruined.

Arnie

Picture Kolo Toure in a Bayern kit.

Because that's where this course of events is taking us.

Or Agger, you can have him, like.

In Malaga airport using Spanish 3G on my work contract. So getting fired when I'm home.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If they would go for Bender, Völler would make him a Juventus player in less than a week.

YES JuveGAF

God I love him

what a glorious man

images

what a glorious face

it fucking drips glory. Fucking put it it all in a cup and DRINK IT

I want you in my body Voller, I want to pee you and feel you in my penis

Hixx

It annoys the shit out of me that safc.com reports on the Ladies team as well.

"Trio called up"

Oh dear, who are we going to be missing...

"Brogan McHugh, Emma Kelly and Lauren Briggs have all been named in the England under-19 Development Squad for a camp at St George’s Park at the end of August."

Thanks, safc.com! I'm so happy I know this.

fuenf

roflt @ the reporter criticizing Boateng. He looked like the only one in our defense that was actually aware of the situation. Where the fuck was Dante.

And Bernat will flop hard... so far he has shown absolutely nothing, not even flashes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Piszczek is the most underrated player in the world

he's only underrated because no one really knows how to type his name without googling and they can't be arsed to include him

he's only underrated because no one really knows how to type his name without googling and they can't be arsed to include him

I've been drumming up Piszczek for 3 years now. He and Lahm and so far ahead of every other fullback in the world it's kind of a joke.

Pennywise

Yeah, but nobody expected him to get this good when he played at Berlin.
He really is one of the best signings Klopp and Zorc made.

And fucking hell, history repeats once again.
Most players here really need a year to get into the team.

Auba and Micky will be great this year.

your hate for Juve aside for a minute, Lichtsteiner is up there too! He really IS fucking good.

He plays in a system that's specifically designed to make him successful. He's been mediocre when playing for Switzerland's traditional back 4, so that's a knock.

EDIT: I don't hate Juve. Wonder where you got that from. I just think their players are overrated. :0

"Bayern will easily defeat them, they're just"

a bunch of MLS rejects
BOREussia Dortmund

Really enjoy this game. After the useless Telekom Cup the german press was like "Bayern. Much strooong. Who can beat them?" and now two lost games in a row. Really satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom