• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

ZpaGlVd.png

rDmOO3H.png

Arnie

Happy for Dortmund.

Baffled as to how Bayern lost two nil, though. It's been three days since we battered them and I fail to believe they've become wildly better in that time.

Or, in simpler terms, Liverpool would murder this Bayern team.

El Topo

Martinez injures himself Bayern fans whine about Dortmund's challenges

Bla talks deliberate bullshit, what other Bayern fan whined about Dortmund's challenges?

Bayern players make rash challenges. Nothing.

Mickey isn't injured and I don't see why I should lose my breath over a tackling that happens all the time even if it's shit. You might've noticed though how I pointed out that it's nice that there were no other injuries today.

Bla talks deliberate bullshit, what other Bayern fan whined about Dortmund's challenges?

Mickey isn't injured and I don't see why I should lose my breath over a tackling that happens all the time even if it's shit.

Because this was your manager, he flat out refused to shake hands and his staff refused to shake hands too because he didn't like the challenges from MLS team.

AdventurousInsidiousBigmouthbass.gif

El Topo

Because this was your manager, he flat out refused to shake hands and his staff refused to shake hands too.

Okay, can someone at GAF help me out? What does this have to do with my post, with this match, with his comments regarding the behaviour of Bayern fans regarding this match?

GAF is looking at broken men if your shit players continue trying to injure our players.

Just seemed a bit amusing. Also let's keep the hyperbole at home.

K1LLER7

Walshy

Di Marzio is saying we are going for Sergio Romero, the Argentina keeper.

Get him and another forward and we are done in the window, I think.

Lightning

Banned
Because this was your manager, he flat out refused to shake hands and his staff refused to shake hands too because he didn't like the challenges from MLS team.

AdventurousInsidiousBigmouthbass.gif
What has this got to do with Bayern fans in this thread? Pep was an asshole there, so what, move on. You can post gifs of most managers acting like assholes.

And? He's our manager. He's supposed to look out for our own players. If Klopp has a problem with it, he can go yell at Pep or any of the players we've got on the pitch.

Walshy

I'm really concerned about the striker.
Yeah, our strategy seems really fucked up since failing to get Sanchez.

We have gone from Sanchez, to getting in Remy, to then trying for Bony to then enquiring about Cavani, Falcao and Benzema.

And somehow we now seem to be going for Eto'o.

It seems as if there has been no contingency plan for Suarez leaving at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom