• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned

Remove Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga and the pulga faces

02lZfM8.gif

Wolf Eikrem plays for Cardiff, Daehli on the bench. Fabio not in the squad (injured...dunno)

Anyway, come on Fortune and Coventry

It's the sky blues against the (well ex)Bluebirds

We've got a good chance of an upset. They are resting a few players whereas we are playing our strongest 11 (outside of the GK change). Both sets of fans will be doing some sort of protest during the match. Coventry because of the stadium situation and Cardiff because of their kit change. Priorities people. Wilson debuting as a pundit.

this is like WW2 all over again, we're getting Juve'd.

let's see how you guys survive without our posts :(

*unchains pulga* eat them Pulga, EAT THEM ALL

Pulga already blacklisted Zabo. Juve GAF is already partly divided. Are you going to choose Pulga over Zabo?

Salvadora

Some blogger, A is for Arsenal, used the Freedom of Information Act to get the Police to disclose what Arsenal's average attendance actually was. This information was given to the Police by Arsenal themselves.

It's 53,788.

6,000 less than the official line.

Some blogger, A is for Arsenal, used the Freedom of Information Act to get the Police to disclose what Arsenal's average attendance actually was. This information was given to the Police by Arsenal themselves.

It's 53,788.

Attendance figures are announced by tickets sold. Every club does this.

k2y91

Hello. I've been following these threads for the past 2 years and I have to say that you people are crazy... so I decided to make an account for the new season.

It's 53,788.

Pretty sure the police figures are only estimates themselves, although the actual will always be lower than the official record which is just tickets sold.

Hixx

You could just go to the previous thread. It would take all of 10 seconds, I'm sure.

You could say that about every ot.

Who gives a FUCK about the dozens of people who don't fucking post but want their name next to "Manchester United"?

Salva,

Keep the supporters list but axe the team badges. Instead just have bigger league logos that link to the league website. Will save plenty of characters/space.

also add Ligue 1 winners please

Ingeniero

My local team won and we are top of the league YESS
Bayern lost YESSS
Fuck Bayern
Except Pizarro

Hello. I've been following these threads for the past 2 years and I have to say that you people are crazy... so I decided to make an account for the new season.
Welcome, who do you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom