• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2y91

I'll always remember the stepovers :'(

Kagawa is basically friends with everyone. I always like seeing him with the Spanish contingent.

Yes!

Just had to think about this when you posted that

matakagawagif.gif

Lightning

Banned
As annoying as Liverpool and its fans are (not ones in this thread) I quite like Rodgers. Don't really see how anyone can hate the guy considering how well he transformed the club.
I don't mind Liverpool fans here, most of them anyway, but yeah I'm not a fan of Rodgers battleship. I want it to sink and fast.

RiggyRob

As annoying as Liverpool and its fans are (not ones in this thread) I quite like Rodgers. Don't really see how anyone can hate the guy considering how well he transformed the club.

It's not that anyone hates Rodgers, it's about mocking the cringeworthy things he says.

Tubie

Hello. I've been following these threads for the past 2 years and I have to say that you people are crazy... so I decided to make an account for the new season.

Welcome!

PSV Eindhoven and Manchester United... both haven't done well last year. Hope things change (been saying that to myself for the past 6 years about PSV)

You picked a great time to join the thread. Soon Van United will announce the signings of Vidal and Di Maria, while Arsenal signs nobody
and Khedira ends up at Bayern lol.

There was a moment in yesterday's game when there was a long ball and Kagawa took it on his chest and in one motion swivelled to pass it as it dropped to his foot.

Anybody have a gif of it?

I wanna post it 1000000 times on Wooden's twitter.

There was a moment in yesterday's game when there was a long ball and Kagawa took it on his chest and in one motion swivelled to pass it as it dropped to his foot.

Anybody have a gif of it?

I wanna post it 1000000 times on Wooden's twitter.

I'm going to block you, and report you with the option "this user is annoying".

Pep on Javi: "On Thursday we'll know what happened, but I think he'll be out for a long time."

About what we expected. :/

When did something like this go well?

I mean, sure, they won't say he killed his knee without being 100% sure. But with this kind of injury, if it's suspected, you're fucked.

RiggyRob

He isn't much different than Mourinho or Wenger in that case, to be honest. I'd argue Jose says even worse shit and I doubt Rodgers ever poked a cancer patient in the eye.

Mourinho, sure. When you've won every major trophy in 3/4 leagues, people are willing to gloss over the 'misdemeanors' such as poking Vilanova in the eye.

Wenger, can't remember anything silly he's said other than 'I didn't see it'.

and with a terrible water mark.
nt5j5sS.png

I'm going to start putting Wilburs face on mine as a watermark... and host them on my server, so if sites decides to hotlink to them, I can replace it with Wilburs hole. I will make his hole famous.

His watermarks are shit now. Not as subtle as they used to be.

de Gea
Jones Smalling Blackett
Young Fletcher Herrera James
Mata
Januzaj Rooney

This should be our team against Swansea.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Apparently PES is canny good this year. Hear this every year though so I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but dammit I hope its true.

phaze

^I love that gif.

Mandzukic >Lewa apparently.

Is Schurrle likely to get lots of first team appearances ? You never know with Chelsea and City. :( Might switch Giroud, Schurrle and Baines and go for Sturridge and some 2 cheaper counterparts in mid and defense. Hoping Crystal Palace will continue their good run under Pullis.

Is Schurrle likely to get lots of first team appearances ? You never know with Chelsea and City. :( Might switch Giroud, Schurrle and Baines and go for Sturridge and some 2 cheaper counterparts in mid and defense. Hoping Crystal Palace will continue their good run under Pullis.

I think Schurrle will get a lot more time on the pitch this season yes. But as you said, with Chelsea and City it's really not too easy to pick many out that are sure starters, which is why I try not to have many.

Schurrle will play a lot, yeah. He put in 43 appearances last season and will get at least 50+ this year. Dude is much better than Willian who he competes with for a starting spot.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Taylor Twellman
‏@TaylorTwellman

DeAndre Yedlin transfer Tottenham is done and finalized at $4 million. He will remain with Seattle for 2014 at least. #Sounders

Ugh, that means Naughton for another 5 months.

dc89

"People will always throw the past & the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP) but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change."

My Hero. Vincent Kompany.

FootballFan

Brendan is cool. His stupid premface comments though make him less cool.

Still cringing at him warning van gaal about the toughness of EPL. Who is he to warn van gaal.... Lol

Apparently Nathan Ake has been given the number 6 at Chelsea..I have really enjoyed following his development and hope he features for us this season as he's one talented kid.

^I love that gif.

Palace play Arsenal not sure I would have players from there for the first game.

Apparently Nathan Ake has been given the number 6 at Chelsea..I have really enjoyed following his development and hope he features for us this season as he's one talented kid.

He has done surprisingly well at the full back positions right now, looked class although I guess not too tested defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom