• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSN2K

deandre730a.jpg

Yedlin to Spurs official.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That avatar.

I thought it was Chloe :lol SORRY WOODEN BB

speaking of 'bbs', where's bud, Laboured and Shorty? I guess Laboured is inside Shorty as I'm typing this <3 but what about Little bud? Is he alright? Is he inside anyone?

edit:
MGS is coming to PCs? Goodbye consoles.

edit2: OH wait Bloodborne...welcome back consoles.

Blablurn

speaking of 'bbs', where's bud, Laboured and Shorty? I guess Laboured is inside Shorty as I'm typing this <3 but what about Little bud? Is he alright? Is he inside anyone?

edit:
MGS is coming to PCs? Goodbye consoles.

edit2: OH wait Bloodborne...welcome back consoles.

Do you really think your gf will allow you to pay 400 bucks for a console???

FootballFan

speaking of 'bbs', where's bud, Laboured and Shorty? I guess Laboured is inside Shorty as I'm typing this <3 but what about Little bud? Is he alright? Is he inside anyone

He was in whatsapp a few hours ago asking about Indie games.

Gaming to him has become what music is to Linius. 100% Indie.

phaze

I think Schurrle will get a lot more time on the pitch this season yes. But as you said, with Chelsea and City it's really not too easy to pick many out that are sure starters, which is why I try not to have many.

Schurrle will play a lot, yeah. He put in 43 appearances last season and will get at least 50+ this year. Dude is much better than Willian who he competes with for a starting spot.

Glad to hear that, thanks ! Didn't think much of him earlier but he impressed me at the WC.

Palace play Arsenal not sure I would have players from there for the first game.

Oh right. My subs are terrible though and I don't want to use the wild card after first round. Decisions,decisions ...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was in whatsapp a few hours ago asking about Indie games.

He has become to gaming, what Linius is to music. 100% Indie.

that's cool, as long as he's happy I guess. Say hi to him <3

he was always indie when it came to movies too so might as well go full-indie

loool

I guess that's what you need to do if you have a model gf.
barely, she's part-time/amateur. But thank you <3

L1NETT

US TV folk, what is Outlander like? Heard mixed things from people who have seen it. Need a new show to get stuck into now Utopia (SOTY) has finished and The Fall/Peaky Blinders are a way off

Stubo

I think the penny is finally dropping with United fans re: potential signings.
I'd be delighted with Rojo and Blind at this point, Superstar Signing™ is looking less likely every day.

In unrelated news the Master Chief Collection (mainly Halo 2), Forza Horizon 2, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5 are making me consider an Xbone.

I have a sweet PC and a huge last gen backlog already, am I going to be ok guys?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
are you also in that "amateur" business?

Ugh, no! I'd die if they tell me to stop eating [insert food].

even if I don't eat [insert food] anyway, I'll just end up fucking eating it ALL THE TIME just because #ForbiddenFRUITInsertFood

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Javier Hernandez&#8217;s agent: &#8220;For now I cannot comment on the situation,&#8221; agent Eduardo Hernandez told reporters in South America.

&#8220;I have no news at the moment on an exchange, I haven&#8217;t spoken to anyone in England, but there will be news soon.&#8221;

STOP TALKING

SOMEONE SHUT HIS MOUTH

9x7tTug.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Will stay at Sounders for another year. Means we're not getting rid of Naughton. That or we expect Fredericks to be Walker's understudy.

Kaboul, Dier and Chiriches could all cover at RB in an emergency. I think if Walker gets over his injury before the window closes then Naughton will be gone, but that seems unlikely.

Meier

Weird, Atsu doesn't even seem to be in the FPL database right now as far as I can tell. Curious what he'll be priced at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom