• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP TALKING

SOMEONE SHUT HIS MOUTH

9x7tTug.gif

aC2Yzuq.gif

About to watch 'Dead Poets Society'

Watched Locke last night. Was alright, Hardy is pretty great tho. lol at his accent and him sounding so serious tho. hahaha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm really surprised no-one's made a serious bid to buy Hernandez off us, you'd think thered'd be plenty of clubs in need of proven goal-scorer these days.

beats me, I fucking love him!

but NOT swap-Vidal-for-him love him

Watched Locke last night. Was alright, Hardy is pretty great tho. lol at his accent and him sounding so serious tho. hahaha
yeah? I thought it was utterly brilliant! Just the way the story unfolds and how Arnie fucking stole every scene

mostly because it was only him, but still

beats me, I fucking love him!

but NOT swap-Vidal-for-him love him

yeah? I thought it was utterly brilliant! Just the way the story unfolds and how Arnie fucking stole every scene

mostly because it was only him, but still

lol

was just him driving to the hospital? wasn't much of a story. although I did like
the imaginary conversations between him and his dad, calling him a cunt :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol

was just him driving to the hospital? wasn't much of a story. although I did like
the imaginary conversations between him and his dad, calling him a cunt :lol

but we were lost for like 15 minutes trying to piece up the story first! You don't know about the hospital until later on

fun and unique

Stubo

After the awesomeness that was PES and PES2 I bought PES6 (Adriano: The Game) and PES 2009. Really should've jumped ship after 6 I think.

FIFA 15 shall be bought on PC after a year out in protest at the lack of new engine for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom