• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitty day. Manager told me they can't renew my contract at work. She said she would like to have me but there's a budget problem and they can't afford it. Some fulll-time people in other departments will likely get axed, too.

Dear 4oD,

I undestand why you need adverts, but please add a few more to the pool of them, for fuck's sake. Seeing the same Volkswagen advert 4 times in an hour makes me less likely to buy one.

Sincerely, The_Hitcher89

Zabojnik

Shitty day. Manager told me they can't renew my contract at work. She said she would like to have me but there's a budget problem and they can't afford it. Some fulll-time people in other departments will likely get axed, too.

Sorry to hear that m8, good luck in looking for a new job.

That sucks man. What do you do? Get out there and find yourself a job again quickly.

Hixx

Dear 4oD,

I undestand why you need adverts, but please add a few more to the pool of them, for fuck's sake. Seeing the same Volkswagen advert 4 times in an hour makes me less likely to buy one.

Sincerely, The_Hitcher89

I got the fuck hot dog/selfie one EVERY GOD DAMN TIME for Utopia.

3Sixty

If your wife left you what is the first thing you would do?

If the answer is anything other than make a thread on GAF you made the right choice.

Edit: Just read the thread now i feel bad :(

FootballFan

Damn, that sucks.

Go job hunting, the sooner the better. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that m8, good luck in looking for a new job.

Damn, that sucks. Hope you find a new job soon.

That sucks man. What do you do? Get out there and find yourself a job again quickly.

Damn, that sucks.
Go job hunting, the sooner the better. Good luck.
Thanks, brehs.

It's not that bad since I am going back to school in three weeks (I'm 22). I just modeled my class schedule to match work so I would have worked Tuesday-Thursday and be in class the other two days. I worked with a government organization directly involved in education for medical students. I'm glad they told me more than two weeks until I end (the 29th) so I can get out and look for something part time again.

K1LLER7

Sucks :(

Best of luck on the job hunting. Hope you find something asap.

Scum

Oh no. :-(

If your wife left you what is the first thing you would do?

If the answer is anything other than make a thread on GAF you made the right choice.

Saw that thread this morning. Fucking hell.

FootballFan

Obligatory

2KPSZdE.jpg

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC 1m

Florentino Pérez has arrived in Paris, reports @mohamedbouhafsi. Unclear if it's related to di María & PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom