• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I can't tell if that was a pun or something related to autocorrect. If you meant archaic..

caruso_fu.gif

Both (the Arctics and Cowboy Bebop) are as good as life gets.

Accident.

Mahmoud and the whatsapp m8s recommended the AM album. It's pretty good.

I'm on ep 3 of cowboy Bebop.

Still need to see how alot of folks here look like.
Missing quite a few faces.

4CnVk4L.gif

Hixx

Why? I have yet to really see a downside. Sometimes not enough leg room on airplanes but otherwise it's good.

Girls like it.

Because nothing is made for tall people. Cars, busses, planes, trains, all for short arses. I dunno how people like Messi cope.

Also, "oh you're a big lad, come and help me lift this" is the worst shit EVER.

Jarnet87

Would be amazing if United end up missing out on Vidal because we didn't want to give up Chicha and Nani. I don't buy Juve wanting Nani at all, for some reason both the italian and english papers have some obsession with linking him to Italy.

pulga

Banned
loooooooool Bayern

have they fired Pep yet?

how long is Martinez out for?

why are iPhone batteries so shit?

Pressing business

Pennywise

However tall you are

Do you have abs and good calves
No abs, never had...
I had pretty good calves when I was working at a moving company in my teenage years.

Here's my awesome Facebook profile picture I took like 4 years ago.[/URL] I'm slightly fatter now and wear glasses.
Fucking hell you've still got full hair.
No receding hairline at all, how old are you ?

Here's me unbearded and without sunglasses. I'm 5'10". Footy-GAF needs a photo album.

Looking good as usual, allthough you should keep the beard.

Salvadora

Miguel Delaney's latest piece paints United's transfer strategy as a complete mess.
Sources have also said Van Gaal is getting increasingly impatient about the lack of transfer activity.
Van Gaal... expected to have the majority of United's business done by Friday
He was said to be particularly agitated at the failure to complete a deal for new Barcelona signing Thomas Vermaelen, given that United for a long time believed his arrival was virtually assured.
A club source states that the very sudden interest in Rojo recalls the latter stages of last summer's window for United, given the Argentine defender's name had not been mentioned much as regards the market in the previous few weeks
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/332897.html

More in there about Carvalho, Di Maria and Vidal. Doesn't sound good.

RiggyRob

As am I, 6'6 here

6'2 last time I checked. #TallBros

I'm 6'5.

It's pretty cool.

the-science-of-sleep-had-some-big-hands-30726-1237324696-15.jpg

I'm 6 foot 3 or 4. I fucking hate it. I wish I was like 5 foot 11.

FUCK YOU I'M 6'5!

6'1. Arse-GAF is tall

I'm something like 5"11.

I'd like to be taller, but the likes of 6"5 sounds a bit lanky.

5'10" here. Pretty decent for an Indian guy in the tall department at least.

Fuck all of you lanky motherfuckers. Especially you Hixx, wanting to be shorter.

pulga

Banned
but im not even mad this year. as someone mentioned we bayern fans won everything in recent years. im pretty satisfied. just want us to qualify for the CL.

this has to be the most ridiculous statement ever posted on FootyGAF

j e s u c r i s t o

Dead Poets society was good. Miss you, Robin :(

And :lol at the posts here about my hands. Yes, I am pretty skinny, not as skinny as Quiche tho jesus. and no, Wilbur is taller than me, as you can see in that hilarious height pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom