• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

You look a bit like Welbeck

Please, I'm better looking.
Damn, Barzul is built. Remind me never to troll Arsenal again.

loool yeah right enjoy yet another fourth place finish this season, if that
3AQmK.gif

damn, so racist

We're going to win it all.

Crystal Reports!

lol

I use it so damn much at work!

El Topo

how about kroos

do you need him now

like, your whole midfield is DEAD

I wouldn't have sold Kroos. That said, we looked like shit last year as well and lost 4-2. What hurts is that Pep seems to have no clue on how to play against Dortmund, but much more unfortunate is Martinez' injury.

Meier

News tidbits: Atletico finalized the signing of Raul Jimenez. Porto had been his expected location for the last several months and this completely came out of nowhere a few days ago. He's a very talented young Mexican striker who is a Madrid fan and publicly rooted for them when they beat Atletico in the past. Atleti fans are a bit pissed off about this transfer given the circumstances.

Javi Martinez confirmed he has a cruciate ligament injury.

Jack Cork is going to Palace apparently. I know he's a fringe player but 3Sixty mentioned another player also being sold apparently.. they are really clearing house. I guess a lot of youth will get a chance to fill some of these holes since they're buying sparingly.

According to Kicker he's going to have the operation tomorrow?

Can somebody who reads German better than I do confirm?

Thought you're supposed to wait for the swelling to subside before you operate on an ACL tear.

pulga

Banned
I wouldn't have sold Kroos. That said, we looked like shit last year as well and lost 4-2. What hurts is that Pep seems to have no clue on how to play against Dortmund, but much more unfortunate is Martinez' injury.

hint: Pep has no idea how to play football. Best Messi in peak form made him look better than he is.

Salvadora

My sister's wee one was recently called "unusually tall" at 3 months(!) by the health visitor.

He's going to end up Messi/wedward size.

Pennywise

I'm only 25 lol...that picture was from when I was about 20 or 21, but yeah I've got GORGEOUS HAIR. Pretty much I'm tall and have good hair. That's about all I got.
I'm 27 and you can clearly see how the clock is already ticking...

Dortmund played with different tactics and with a player lineup that's not usually on the pitch like that.
And it still is a worthless cup...
The really interesting part will follow on the weekend and with the first league game.
Bayern is lucky though, Schalke and Wolfsburg got alot of injuries.

El Topo

Dortmund played with different tactics and with a player lineup that's not usually on the pitch like that.
And it still is a worthless cup...
The really interesting part will follow on the weekend and with the first league game.
Bayern is lucky though, Schalke and Wolfsburg got alot of injuries.

It's not as if our team is injury free either. Who even knows if Ribery, Robben and the others will be fit next week?

Pennywise

According to Kicker he's going to have the operation tomorrow?

Can somebody who reads German better than I do confirm?

Thought you're supposed to wait for the swelling to subside before you operate on an ACL tear.

According to his doctors it's 99% an ACL.
And he's going to have his operation tomorrow, that's what Martinez wrote on his facebook page.
Media just quoted it.

Looks like there's no big swelling this time.

Walshy

According to the Telegraph, there will be a fire sale at Spurs - they have put 11 players for sale.

Townsend, Sandro, Lennon, Dawson, Dembele, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Naughton, Chadili and Assou-Ekotto are the ones Spurs are open to offers for.

According to his doctors it's 99% an ACL.
And he's going to have his operation tomorrow, that's what Martinez wrote on his facebook page.
Media just quoted it.

Looks like there's no big swelling this time.

Let's hope that German platelet therapy works better for Javi than it did for Badstuber.

wedward

According to the Telegraph, there will be a fire sale at Spurs - they have put 11 players for sale.

Townsend, Sandro, Lennon, Dawson, Dembele, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Naughton, Chadili and Assou-Ekotto are the ones Spurs are open to offer for.

Lol. What a joke.

Messi

Townsend, Sandro, Lennon, Dawson, Dembele, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Naughton, Chadili and Assou-Ekotto are the ones Spurs are open to offer for.

Atleti or Valencia should bring Soldado home.

Yen

Sandro, Dembele and Chiriches would be decent signings for someone, but who knows how Levy would value them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom