• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

It's not as if our team is injury free either. Who even knows if Ribery, Robben and the others will be fit next week?
Yeah, but alot of them are on the way back luckily.
Still not really happy with Leverkusen as first opponent...
Would rather take Wolfsburg or Schalke.

I made fun of my german mate tonight because he's starting to bald and he got sad and then I felt pretty bad :(

That's nothing you're making fun of...cunt.

Meier

I have insanely thick hair. I'm glad I'm not balding and probably never will due to genetics, but thick hair that grows fast is annoying. :\ I need a cut bad, it gets like a mop.

El Topo

Understandable, although I don't really like our schedule either. Not sure why they had to put up such a great match-up on the first weekend.

pulga

Banned
is your m8 blablurn

gH4r57y.png

I like to imagine he is! I call him Bla sometimes and he asks me 'why' and I say 'I dont know' and then I slap his ass

That's nothing you're making fun of...cunt.

Home for Leverkusen
Away to Augsburg
Home for Freiburg

vs.

Home for Wolfsburg
Away to Schalke
Home for Stuttgart

Come on, it's not a contest who has the tougher fixtures to start the season.

Yen

I may be in the minority, but I really don't rate Dembele.

Good technique, big and strong. I remember a lot of Liverpool fans being annoyed when Spurs signed him for the same price we got Allen but neither have particularly kicked on.

FootballFan

I have insanely thick hair. I'm glad I'm not balding and probably never will due to genetics, but thick hair that grows fast is annoying. : I need a cut bad, it gets like a mop.

Yep.

Every time you go to a hairdresser, she/he always interrupts you reading your book to let you know how thick your hair is.

Carbonox

Just came back from Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought it was superb. Incredibly entertaining and very funny. Drax and Groot were the highlights for me.

Little light on the individual character action for my liking (did Drax seem underpowered?) but it's a minor gripe.

One of my favourite Marvel films easily.

Pennywise

Come on, it's not a contest who has the tougher fixtures to start the season.
Never made a contest out of it, just saying Bayern can actually suceed if the rest of the team steps up against teams that are going through a really difficult time.

And that Dortmunds first match sucks :p which is obviously not suprising.

I have insanely thick hair. I'm glad I'm not balding and probably never will due to genetics, but thick hair that grows fast is annoying. :\ I need a cut bad, it gets like a mop.
My girlfriend got thick hair as well, but she looses so much of it.
It's kinda crazy, when she was here you can find her hair everywhere, I would be bald if I would loose so much every day.

GQman2121

Banned
I read about the Spurs clear out his morning and it makes no sense this late in the window with the season kicking off in two days. It also puts them in a weaker position when they go to negotiate with other clubs. Again, it makes no sense.

I'm glad the Astu business is done. He's going to do quite well for Everton I think. Might be a fantasy bargain in the making.

I'm actually cool with Leverkusen being our first opponent. Think they're going to need a few matches to get going under their new coach and it would be significantly harder to play them in November/December.

Although it being the first match is not perfect. No Hummels, Reus, Sahin (not to speak of Gündogan) isn't very good at all. But Micky, Auba and Sokratis are in brilliant shape already, so let's do this!

Hairdressers tell me I have very "fine" hair.

But it also grows incredibly quickly and I'm double crowned, which is annoying.

I have this incredible gay young middle eastern guy. He touches my hair with great care and talks about how great my hair is. I love him.

Edit : fuck post more.

Wooded, you play the silent hill thing yet?

I don't even have a PS4.

Not that interested in the interactive demo thing though, I watched someone play through it and it looked alright, but nothing that exciting... Which I wouldn't expect from some teaser thing either to be fair.

They seem to have done quite a few things really well with this though, which is promising, even if it's not really a representative of what the actual game will be.

FootballFan

I don't even have a PS4.

Not that interested in the interactive demo thing though, I watched someone play through it and it looked alright, but nothing that exciting... Which I wouldn't expect from some teaser thing either to be fair.

They seem to have done quite a few things really well with this though, which is promising, even if it's not really a representative of what the actual game will be.

Oh I didn't know.

I think it looks very promising.

Carbonox

Gamescom is so dull. Fuck all is even coming out of it in terms of gameplay demo's. I guess it's hard to know what to do and how to follow up when Silent Hills was dropped on the world in such a manner that's like the tonkest poop stroking your ball sack as it slides out like a frube's content. Such beauty can't be topped.

Meier

Can one of the Germans phonetically spell out Kroos? It's not actually Cruise or Krews right? Is it like Cross as Marca are showing it? Or is it like Crose if you will? German names are so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom