• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Everyone is predicting Liverpool to beat Southampton this weekend, it would be typical Liverpool if Southampton were to beat/draw with us so I'm nowhere near as confident as everyone else seems here.

Liverpool traditionally draws the first game of the season from recent memory as well (last year was different, Mig and that penalty save).

That's fair, it doesn't hurt the club as much now but Suarez still doesn't get game time.

He'd still train with the ban anyway, just now he can train with his new team mates.

I'd be very surprised if we don't get at least 3 tbh. The Dortmund game has given me confidence.

Should have been extended, don't mind him training particularly but his refusal to accept what he did until Barcelona obviously told him to apologise made it clear he doesn't get it.

pn2PXuw.png

Glory Glory not to United

Hixx

@LFCZA 3m
George Caulkin still on his webchat on #Borini - "At the moment, Borini is being told he won't get a look in at Liverpool." #LFC

Fabio pls.

Can we just end this. It's so boring. You're not even that good. Just say yes or no, stop fucking two clubs about.

Zabojnik

Buys Journey on PS3. For some reason never gets around to playing it. Sells PS3, buys (wins, actually, lol) PS4, regrets not having played it. Gets to play Journey on PS4 in 1080p/60fps for free, because Sony is awesome. #WinningWithSony

pulga

Banned
Holy shit

IRL Bla just found out about the UEFA best player nominees

After letting out a hearty laugh proclaiming Bayern superiority, he decided to add "Manuel Neuer is the beat goalkeeper...of all time"

Needless to say, the three italians we were having lunch with and myself threw A FUCKING FIT

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Surely this means Adnan has to play if he is getting that prestigious number, maybe Saturday :O though very unlikely. Hernandez isnt doing it for me up with Rooney.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/8rNfV4a.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Can't believe "Designed in Manchester" isn't on there too.

To keit4, apparently Zuculini to you guys is back on. Supposedly some sort of rule prevented Zuculini to go to a PL team on loan and so it was back to either Valencia or Depor and we prefer Depor since he'd get more game time.

Looks like Spurs (and others) have backed off signing Florian Thauvin. Awesome player, Marseille are wise to keep him for a few years and let him develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom