• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Kuban and Krasnodar get bought or something?

They seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

Kuban were bouncing back and forth between the RPL and the second division but then started making some astute signing recently and solidified themselves as a solid midtable team. No money injection really.

Krasnodar though literally appeared out of nowhere. They were only founded in 2008. Sergey Galitsky, one of the richest men in Russia wanted to buy his hometown club (which happens to be Kuban) but they refused. So he founded his own. But they've been growing very organically, no huge money being splashed around. Very good management, best in Russia imo.

Big investment into their academy though. Largest in Russia.

WJD

3sixty 3sixty 3sixty

You've just signed a 17 year old lad from my village who went to my primary school.

He's tiny and ginger but he's been playing futsal most of his life so he has #flair

3Sixty

3sixty 3sixty 3sixty

You've just signed a 17 year old lad from my village who went to my primary school.

He's tiny and ginger but he's been playing futsal most of his life so he has #flair

ITK?

Bloody gingers. Give me a name, I want to look baller on Saints forum.

Korez

BvBPrj_IcAAjg77.jpg:large

Labadal

Mignolet

Moreno
Sakho
Lovren
Manquilo

Gerrard
Can
Henderson

Coutinho
Sturridge
Sterling

We could keep a top 4 spot with this, I think.

Markovic, Lallana, Flannagan, Lambert, Enrique, Skrtel.

jtb

Banned
Lucy was surprisingly enjoyable. helps that it's only 90 minutes and everyone's totally hamming it up. a bit low on action, though.

It would seem we're trying to swap Coates for Romero (Sampdoria keeper).

No idea if that's good or not.

That's not the Romero who's normally rubbish but was good for Argentina at the World Cup is it? Think that one plays for Monaco

fuck searching for it :p

We could do with a keeper to challenge Mignolet, and have too many CBs tbh. I'd rather get rid of Toure than Coates though

Mastadon

Banned
I still don't get the Lambert signing to be completely honest. Maybe we can play Sterling up top if(when) Sturridge gets injured.

Lambert did score a fair amount of goals last year. Proven goal scorer with low wages and low price who is happy to sit on the bench. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Labadal

That's not the Romero who's normally rubbish but was good for Argentina at the World Cup is it? Think that one plays for Monaco

fuck searching for it :p

We could do with a keeper to challenge Mignolet, and have too many CBs tbh. I'd rather get rid of Toure than Coates though

Racist.
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom