• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

here, we can do a gif-of-nothing too!

tumblr_na8ry5zTdq1s8z5rho1_250.gif

*takes his mask off* I'll be honest for just a sec here. I'm actually quite excited and can't wait for next season!

I have no expectations though, I don't expect us to win the title or go that far in Europe, but we'll play some suicidal Serie B football and it'll be fun to watch for a change!

What if you end up winning UCL with Allegri? Will you consider Allergi to be better than Conte?

here, we can do a gif-of-nothing too!

tumblr_na8ry5zTdq1s8z5rho1_250.gif

*takes his mask off* I'll be honest for just a sec here. I'm actually quite excited and can't wait for next season!

I have no expectations though, I don't expect us to win the title or go that far in Europe, but we'll play some suicidal Serie B football and it'll be fun to watch for a change!

What are these gifs? Why do they look like they're wearing jumpers? Why do his teammates stop playing when he runs past? Why, Yurt? Why did Kojima waste everybody's time with that stream yesterday? Why, Yurt?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What if you end up winning UCL with Allegri? Will you consider Allergi to be better than Conte?
yes, but only in Europe!
What are these gifs?
tumblr gifs
Why do they look like they're wearing jumpers?
It was a 70 min training game with a French side I think
Why do his teammates stop playing when he runs past?
in awe, surely
Why, Yurt?
or to be honest, we just wanted to see where he was going with his dribbling...we're not used to this, we don't have ANY player that can beat/skin his man off.
Why did Kojima waste everybody's time with that stream yesterday?
he's obsessed with himself, one day he'll wake up, look in the mirror and realise that he's just a sad Japanese video game developer.

Make us more MGS games, slave.
Why, Yurt?
but really how would I know? I never bother with his self centered teaser stuff. A website for Rising, a fake game...Kojima please WAKE UP

L1NETT

Watched that PES, turned off when that goal keeper appeared to be stuck on "Massimo Taibi" setting

Same old rubbish

Looked decent aside from that.

I'm just not sure what a day to day hammer like him can bring to the national team. He'll want more friendlies / training camps (it was probably one of his demands), which Serie A clubs will oppose like motherfuckers. Dunno, he never struckf me as the nazionale type.
Italy need a hammer, even if some of the impact is lost as opposed to working on a day to day basis with a club. Conte's Juve were hungry and motivated, traits the nazionale has sorely lacked as of late. I understand what you're saying, though.

omgkitty

Is Rambo 89?

He's probably still criminally underrated at 82 like in the last game, even though in almost every weekly update he was boosted to 84 or 85. All of our players always get's the shaft. Szczesny should be an 82 or 83, and Mertesacker and Koscielny should be 83 or 84 each. Giroud is also a 79 which is just stupid, same with Gibbs being a 78.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, Zabo, Plug, Emil, Mahmoud, please tell me we're going to Milan - Juve on Sept. 21st. Please lads. Come on.

I'm definitely going somewhere in mid Sept but I don't know where yet! It'll depend on: My friends, girlfriend and work.

Work could throw me in Dubai again, friends keep begging me to go to Amsterdam with them (already missed their first trip there a few months ago) and the latter is up for anything if she's free.

naturally I'd prefer Milan - Juve over anything

MUM LIED TO ME! I KNEW U COULD GET PREGNANT BY KISSING

3Sixty

------------------Forster-----------------------
Clyne----Fonte----Gardos----Bertrand
-----------------Wanyama-------------------
-----Schneiderlin---------JWP------------
Tadic------------------------------------Long
-------------------Pelle------------------------

Awwww yiss. Long in the JRod role which is more of an inside forward.

Taider if Schneiderlin is a belljocky.

pulsemyne

Swansea just reached an agreement with Napoli for Federico Fernandez. Probably about 8 million quid. He is a defender and we really need some.
Also if I was Man united I would be very careful of swanseas attack and especially the speed of it. The trouble for us swans will be if we can keep our defence strong.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte-Italy will be officially announced very soon. Apparently Puma pushed for it, and offered to pay the majority of his 4 million salary :lol (like 2.9 or something!?)

really pleased about this, at least he's not going to France or Turkey.

the core of the team is Juve, so it'll be easier than it was with Prandelli and it won't take much to motivate them

Conte-Italy will be officially announced very soon. Apparently Puma pushed for it, and offered to pay the majority of his 4 million salary :lol (like 2.9 or something!?)

really pleased about this, at least he's not going to France or Turkey.

the core of the team is Juve, so it'll be easier than it was with Prandelli and it won't take much to motivate them

yurt im broke buy me a ps4 so we can be bloodbros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom