• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurt, Zabo, Plug, Emil, Mahmoud, please tell me we're going to Milan - Juve on Sept. 21st. Please lads. Come on.

I'm not going anywhere!

fluid keepers

1AgS2e4.gif

The king truly is back

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our savior

We are fucked

Apparently he is good, but prone to positional errors and lack of proper judgement. Gets sent off. According to some Sporting fan somewhere.

Rojo Smalling Evans Jones Valencia

Just imagine that defense against City.

noal

Banned
Can't remember if I created an account for the PS3 I had a while ago and now when I try to create one for the PS4 all the names I would have chosen have been taken.

I'm fucking sure one of them is mine!

Bastard!

Yen

Verheijen sets his sights on LVG

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 5m
What LVG also proves is that top coaches are not perfect. Even the world’s best coaches have deficiencies within their overall top approach.

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 4m
LVG is tactically superior to most other coaches but planning & periodisation is not his strongest point: double sessions & muscles injuries

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 3m
During the World Cup preparation, the Dutch players had to do frequent double sessions, so not surprisingly the muscle injuries accumulated…

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 1m
At Man United, in the first few weeks, LVG has applied the same approach and, as expected, with the same result: accumulation of injuries.

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 20s
The Luke Shaw case is the climax of Manchester United’s predictable pre-season injury crisis due to 'too much training too soon'.

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 38s
Chapter 1: Luke Shaw cuts his 3 week off season short and already returns back to training after two weeks. Who’s idea was this?

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 20s
Chapter 2: LVG shows his disappointment about Luke Shaw lack of fitness.

Raymond Verheijen @raymondverheije · 5s
Chapter 3: Luke Shaw has to do extra training to get fit. Who was in charge of his individual program?

Blablurn

Am I the only one who poops his pants with the PT demo?

I get shivers and sweaty hands. Wow.

I'm playing it with the Sony PS4 headset which makes the experience even more extreme.

3Sixty

man I didn't even know they got promoted. went there a couple a seasons ago watching Farnborough. Fucking remember them getting our best striker Bradley Bubb!

Yeah they've spend a bit of dosh to get there.

I normally try and get down for a few games a season. Used to play 5 a side behind the stadium too

Yeah they've spend a bit of dosh to get there.

I normally try and get down for a few games a season. Used to play 5 a side behind the stadium too

ah! I gave up with Farnborough cause our owner is our manager and a bit of a crook. We only have 3 players from last year and it gets hard to keep up with players leaving and joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom