• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
When is the embargo part of LVG's interview lifting?

its 10:30 but this is completely normal practice, there is nothing new about press deadlines and cutting half the conference off, there is going to be no news of value.

pulga

Banned
Cartoon is a Madridista? How come Ive never seen him post something Madrid related lol

Anyway, welcome new Madridistas! Please stay, the premfacing here has become unbearable

There's quite a lot of "PES is back" "the king is back" out there atm, it's incredible how this happens every time lol.

Incredible.

I made this years ago, actually I'm pretty sure Adam removed my original post on the PES forums lol

uFjag.jpg

It still fits so well. :']

fuenf

I'm starting to believe watching "seeking a friend for the end of the world" alone on a friday night, wasnt the wisest choise.

anyways. lol@Mainz and Kießling, certainly didnt expect that.

FootballFan

I'm starting to believe watching "seeking a friend for the end of the world" alone on a friday night, wasnt the wisest choise.

anyways. lol@Mainz and Kießling, certainly didnt expect that.

My m8 thinks his name is pronounced kiebling. I never correct him.

Lightning

Banned
First game of the season tomorrow and I am coughing up blood and burning through tissues at a scary rate. :( Hope I can sleep it off in time.
Buddy go to the doctors. Coughing up blood can be very serious and should not be shrugged off.

Games are on every week, we will see plenty of them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
thanks for the replies everyone, love you all <3

Yurt, I am disappointed in you. It is all about investor class. Why have a car now when you can have a jet and a stake in Juve in a decade?
I think my main problem (in life) is that I only care about the present :lol I let the Yurt of tomorrow worry about tomorrow, I trust him, he'll deal with that when the time comes! (an extreme case of procrastination :lol)
Hookers and blow ofc.
OH BABY!! I can't do the first one anymore though, unfortunately.
Buy the car yurt. Let off some steam.
I'm not #angry
Jesus I wish I had money to even consider options with. Every penny I have gets poured into some black hole... Rent, taxes, insurance, bills, trips home to the States.

I need to work more, boys. Got my new profile up on Crowd Works: https://crowdworks.jp/public/employees/202955
Nice picture! I'd defo hire you for eye candy. My company takes care of insurance thankfully, I do pay the other stuff too though :(
Buy a house anyway and rent it out.
mr-bean-falling-asleep-roller-coaster-snooze-1383506342Y.gif

and when am I gonna get my money's back? YEARS I bet. I'll be old, fat and bald...what's the point?
Yurt can I have a WiiU
I only buy Wiis for my twitter followers.

cunt
As someone who paid 35K&#8364; for his new car: don't do it. Buy a (slightly) used one or whatever and save the money for more important things, like a house or something.
Makes sense. Hmmm, but I'm always afraid of buying stuff used (unless it's video games lewl), what if he sold it because there's something wrong with it? That'll always be in the back of my mind. And.......I want the new car smell :lool

Morning, Hitch?

I'm home alone with nothing to do, and no burglars to try and murder. When you think about it Macauley Culkin in Home Alone was a more sadistic, less effective version of Tony Martin

Why's there no Championship game tonight?

Looking at that Torres chart, after his first season, his record in competitions other than the PL was pretty brass

RiggyRob

Hernandez is going to start tomorrow isnt he :(

Looks like it, but he'll get yanked off for Januzaj pretty quickly if things aren't going well.

thanks for the replies everyone, love you all <3

mr-bean-falling-asleep-roller-coaster-snooze-1383506342Y.gif

and when am I gonna get my money's back? YEARS I bet. I'll be old, fat and bald...what's the point?

Gotta go for the long con, you can always flip the house for profit if you're desperate.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Looks like it, but he'll get yanked off for Januzaj pretty quickly if things aren't going well.

Gotta go for the long con, you can always flip the house for profit later.

It will be interesting to see how he uses subs, Ferguson you could count on 90% of the time, you knew who he would change and you knew it was 65-70mins into the game. LvG ive no idea, id love to believe he is one to make the right change at the right time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Facism

Gold Member
Emi, get to A&E if it's a large amount of blood or constant with every cough. It's not something i would wait on to see a GP about in the morning.

yurt, write me into your will.

Stubo

Coughing up blood (blood in phlegm) - NHS Direct

Coughing up blood is rarely a sign of serious illness in young people who are otherwise healthy. However, in older people, particularly smokers, it's a cause for concern.
The medical term for coughing up blood is haemoptysis.

Bringing up small amounts of blood in your sputum (phlegm and saliva) can sometimes be caused by prolonged coughing. However, if you also have other symptoms, such as a fever, you may have a chest infection.

See your GP as soon as possible after coughing up blood.

As everyone else has mentioned, get yourself checked out - it's probably nothing serious but it's 100% worth a trip to your GP.

It will be interesting to see how he uses subs, Ferguson you could count on 90% of the time, you knew who he would change and you knew it was 65-70mins into the game. LvG ive no idea, id love to believe he is one to make the right change at the right time.

He has a reputation for making bold calls during games, might take a while for him to learn enough about his squad to make sure those bold calls are correct ones though

Mr Cola

He has a reputation for making bold calls during games, might take a while for him to learn enough about his squad to make sure those bold calls are correct ones though

Theres also the problem that our depth is terrible and we have loads of injuries. Of all the game changers on the bench tomorrow the only attacking one I can think of is Adnan and he can be really good when hes good but hes still young and unpredictable.

If i supported another team id have a cheeky bet on Swansea tomorrow I really would.

That being said I cant wait :3

Theres also the problem that our depth is terrible and we have loads of injuries. Of all the game changers on the bench tomorrow the only attacking one I can think of is Adnan and he can be really good when hes good but hes still young and unpredictable.

If i supported another team id have a cheeky bet on Swansea tomorrow I really would.

That being said I cant wait :3

Start supporting Madrid too like me. Assured wins most weeks!

Helps counter MU's performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom