• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Soldado's wife is looking rough

OMYAGzO.jpg

😨

Sounds like neckbeard behaviour, that.

His reasoning makes it sound like it.

But really, that situation must be a strange as hell. You're new at a club and there's a (assumed) nice woman helping you with everything and she basically says: "Hey, I'm going to help you with everything, now have a nice time in first class while I sit back here.".

#FootballPlayerProblems

Salvadora

I like you Salvadora, but Arsenal losing their opening game last year was so hilarious that I hope it happens again

*but that you still do well this season.
:(

That dark day was the culmination of a summer of inaction in the transfer market, fan restlessness, awful refereeing, and the same issues rearing their head on the pitch once again.

Definitely see either Liverpool/United dropping points this weekend. Or even City, depending on who they are playing.

His reasoning makes it sound like it.

But really, that situation must be a strange as hell. You're new at a club and there's a (assumed) nice woman helping you with everything and she basically says: "Hey, I'm going to help you with everything, now have a nice time in first class while I sit back here.".

#FootballPlayerProblems

"After you, M'lady."

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm in the mood for a decent detective movie tonight, any suggestions?

(I've seen every Fincher)

Gone baby gone

Also it is obscene that Chelsea go through an entire year with Cech and Courtois

Scum

:(

That dark day was the culmination of a summer of inaction in the transfer market, fan restlessness, awful refereeing, and the same issues rearing their head on the pitch once again.

Definitely see either Liverpool/United dropping points this weekend. Or even City, depending on who they are playing.

Salva, pls. lolspurs is turning up this weekend. Pulis will be in charge the weekend after.

Arnie

Looks like people are making note of Adam's attitude problems. It was the same thing last year.
Haha do you want to usurp him?

I met him last year and he seemed a decent lad.

Massive blow for Everton that Barkley news. Hope he misses the derby.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Massive blow for Everton that Barkley news. Hope he misses the derby.

He spent years lying to people who relied on his blog for the only news you could get on pro evo, way back when Konami were fucking terrible at giving western audiences updates on their games, especially online, you would wait till August for any news and it would be in mags and then the game was out. He used the blog to promote the game and ignore flaws, he would censor forums, censor comments about flaws which existed in the retail and demo versions. He would post videos online of his playtests and tell you that everything was fixed, that this year was a revolution and you would play the same shite, he would then go back on his word and says he never said those things and delete the videos.

LAM09

Yes.
I don't work for Konami, and I ain't interested in his position.

He seems like a nice bloke most of the time, but he can't handle people asking him the same/similar questions.

jtb

Banned
I was just thinking about how Torres has been at Chelsea for more-or-less the same time he was at Liverpool:
2GnRKgi.png

I'm shocked that he actually managed to reach 20 goals scored in all competitions in one season (though I think a good chunk of those were in the Europa League so they should really count half, like Eredivisie goals)

Jarnet87

Steve Bates tweeted that the starting 11 vs Swansea would be: De Gea; Smalling, Jones, Blackett; Rafael Fletcher Herrera Mata Young; Rooney Hernandez. He got all the lineups correct for the preseason.

We will use at least 1 substitution before the 45 minute mark to substitute an injured Smalling, Jones or Rafael.

Arnie

Steve Bates tweeted that the starting 11 vs Swansea would be: De Gea; Smalling, Jones, Blackett; Rafael Fletcher Herrera Mata Young; Rooney Hernandez. He got all the lineups correct for the preseason.

We will use at least 1 substitution before the 45 minute mark to substitute an injured Smalling, Jones or Rafael.
That's a fucking appalling starting XI.

ijm72

Welcome!

Good, we need more Madridistas here!

Hope you're ready for that Modric-Alonso-Kroos wet dream of a midfield.

I think for most of the games in La Liga two of those three will be enough. Against the tougher teams in La Liga and Champions League that's probably going to be the preferred midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom