• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Ly_Dow

at least post the best cycle guys

The Beard Cycle

TA0rhLA.jpg

Theres also the problem that our depth is terrible and we have loads of injuries. Of all the game changers on the bench tomorrow the only attacking one I can think of is Adnan and he can be really good when hes good but hes still young and unpredictable.

If i supported another team id have a cheeky bet on Swansea tomorrow I really would.

That being said I cant wait :3

I think everyone but City and Chelsea could do with another couple of weeks til the season starts tbh

I think the fact you're at home pretty much makes you big favourites even with a weakened lineup, I'd predict a draw if you were away though

@pennywise, Wilbur is back after the first round of Saturday fixtures I think

EmiPrime

I'll see the doctor tomorrow if it hasn't gotten better but I doubt I will need to, just need plenty of rest and water. I had a fever through tuesday night and all of wednesday and the blood/phlegm coughing has calmed down today. Think I have a chest infection now.

I'll watch the game at home if I am still in no shape to go out, just hate the idea of wasting my ticket, missing drinks before the game and the next home game isn't for a while. Ah well. :/

Oh and thank you for the concern folks, I am touched. ;)

Salvadora

I'll see the doctor tomorrow if it hasn't gotten better but I doubt I will need to, just need plenty of rest and water. I had a fever through tuesday night and all of wednesday and the blood/phlegm coughing has calmed down today. Think I have a chest infection now.

I'll watch the game at home if I am still in no shape to go out, just hate the idea of wasting my ticket, missing drinks before the game and the next home game isn't for a while. Ah well. :/

It's better not to spread Ebola to the Emirates.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

go now you french bastard WHO CARES ABOUT FOOTBALLE%^JTE$K^

Ummm...go see a doctor.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If i get a headache i call the dr

Can never be too careful

Facism

Gold Member
The beard cycle doesn't apply to me, thankfully.

emi, if it's not severe then sure wait until tomorrow. Just keep hydrated, rest as much as you can tonight and hopefully get some antibiotics or something tomorrow.

Are you in any pain?

Zabojnik

Makes sense. Hmmm, but I'm always afraid of buying stuff used (unless it's video games lewl), what if he sold it because there's something wrong with it? That'll always be in the back of my mind. And.......I want the new car smell :lool

There are tons of bargains to be found on almost new cars. You don't have to buy a 10 years old used car. :p My Golf VI was 3 years old and in like-new condition when I bought it a couple of months back and I paid about half the price of a new car for it. The Alfa 159, amazing as it was, is already forgotten. :) You do have to be careful though, yeah. Always take the used car you want to buy to an official service and have them check EVERYTHING before buying. You'll lose 30-50€, but it's totally worth it. If the seller doesn't agree to a checkup, tell him to fuck right off.

Hmm wonder if Juve will finish below Inter once Bayern buy Vidal and Allegri spreads his disease? Seams plausible.

I wonder if Arsenal will ever win a PL title again.

Scum

I'm home alone with nothing to do, and no burglars to try and murder. When you think about it Macauley Culkin in Home Alone was a more sadistic, less effective version of Tony Martin

Why's there no Championship game tonight?

Looking at that Torres chart, after his first season, his record in competitions other than the PL was pretty brass

1. Get some 80s/90s films on.

2. No Friday Championship games cos they know how to organise a proper kick off.

3. Torres is truly dead on the inside.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
btw Guardians of the Galaxy is so unbelievably overrated. Like, The Artist and TLoU levels of overrated. I'm in the minority in this one too innit? :(

but I don't care, the cast was really lovely and I'm really happy for them

also I knew Nebula was someone cute! My taste in aliens is gud

Those Metro votes are crazy.

What should Daley Blind look for in a house?

Style | Comfort

How would you sum up Mesut Ozil's first season in England?

Decent | He's been playing in England?

What do you think of Nicklas Bendtner?

Lord | Lord

How many will Arsenal score against Palace?

More than three | Less than three

How old does Jose Mourinho look?

60 plus | 70 plus

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
btw Guardians of the Galaxy is so unbelievably overrated. Like, The Artist and TLoU levels of overrated. I'm in the minority in this one too innit? :(

Hope its better than the trailers

Watched half of Captain America 2 today on Ipad after Swimming, Marvel movie to a T, terrible writing, bad acting, convenient plot turns.

Why Marvel, please try :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There are tons of bargains to be found on almost new cars. You don't have to buy a 10 years old used car. :p My Golf VI was 3 years old and in like-new condition when I bought it a couple of months back and I paid about half the price of a new car for it. The Alfa 159, amazing as it was, is already forgotten. :) You do have to be careful though, yeah. Always take the used car you want to buy to an official service and have them check EVERYTHING before buying. You'll lose 30-50€, but it's totally worth it. If the seller doesn't agree to a checkup, tell him to fuck right off.

Hmmm right!

If i get a headache i call the dr

Can never be too careful

I haven't been there for a few years, last time I went some people recorded me for some medical school thing. I can't help but feel pleasure in knowing a whole bunch of medical students are looking at footage of me, in full barechested glory when trying to become doctors and whatever.

L1NETT

Supporting Man Utd and Real Madrid...

Unbelievable, Jeff.

Tough life for some

Wish I could chose to randomly support someone else

Instead i'm on my own to the lovely Bescot stadium
it's a shithole
tomorrow. Reckon we are gonna get pooped on, lads are probably already thinking about the game versus the scum

on my very official scale I gave it a 6/10

Mr Cola

I haven't been there for a few years, last time I went some people recorded me for some medical school thing. I can't help but feel pleasure in knowing a whole bunch of medical students are looking at footage of me, in full barechested glory when trying to become doctors and whatever.

So when I was in groups they recorded everything, the entire hour each week for 20 weeks, she then typed them up onto docs and let us take the following weeks home. I had a 3 month follow up and I ask her "So what did you do with the notes?" "Funny story" she says, "I lost a usb stick with them on on a bus"

Funny story

Some homeless guy has dirt on all of us.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
How many will Arsenal score against Palace?

More than three | Less than three

What about three.

Another one:

Was Eden Hazard the biggest disappointment of the World Cup?
Yes | No

Like, who would even think of Hazard before Brazil, Spain, Italy, etc.

pulga

Banned

You should make a thread in the ot. What could go wrong?

Koko

Banned

Not like this Yurt. I would blame this comment on Allegri.

diss.gif

I love you and all but overrated is a shitty term. :(

EmiPrime

EmiPrime, it sounds like you need peace and quiet

You should go to the game.

such predictable

My seat's in the upper tier, nobody will notice if I nod off. I'll bring my duvet.

Are you in any pain?

No, just dizzy and ears ringing. I was in massive pain throughout wednesday because I couldn't sleep, I just kept having recurring sweaty feverish day dreams about Arteta being made captain on loop.

Not sure what this says about me.

Just need lots of water, sleep, lemsip and all that. If I feel a bit better tomorrow it's just a chest infection.

Elchele

Yeah, but Mainz is up to a really bad start.

New coach and they lost two key players with Müller and Choupo Mouting.
Plus they just fucked up the EL qualification and lost within the DFB Cup.

Mainz in relegation fight this season for sure. the coach appointment is really weird, why would they sign someone from outside of Germany? plenty of talented coaches everywhere in the german leagues

I enjoyed it, but people were wanking all over it in here. I couldn't stand Pratt and his cheesy dialogue.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hope its better than the trailers

Watched half of Captain America 2 today on Ipad after Swimming, Marvel movie to a T, terrible writing, bad acting, convenient plot turns.

Why Marvel, please try :(
It wasn't as bad as the trailer, and it's certainly not as good as the hype/reviews. It felt more like a...family movie? Does that make sense, I don't know.

Think 1NN1T got it right with 6. It was fun though! But I've seen better.
The robot bird?

Sounds like you have technosexuality.

Gamora <3
Zoe is our bb <3 love her to bits!!

BjkCE5AIgAAZn4D.jpg

what's technosexuality! *googles* OH FUCK ME Deviantart is filled with freaks :lol
"Your Post is Bad and You Should Feel Bad!"
shush you, you don't even rate the Lich King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom