• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

A lot of people got Ramsey in their teams. I don't think he'll get as much points this season.

Also decided to go with Jovetic over Lukaku up front. After his preseason performances, surely Pellegrini has to start him (if fit). The extra £1m gives me enough to get Hazard in the team too.

wedward

A lot of people got Ramsey in their teams. I don't think he'll get as much points this season.

Also decided to go with Jovetic over Lukaku up front. After his preseason performances, surely Pellegrini has to start him (if fit). The extra £1m gives me enough to get Hazard in the team too.

I think he'll get more assists.

I know it's only preseason, but he looks like he is picking up right where he left off last season.

Hopefully now that we have a little more depth he will be able to rest more and avoid a long term injury.

dc89

Olivia Wilde has tweeted a picture of herself breastfeeding her child.

Brian is currently fapping himself into a stupor.

Slizz

Pretty sure when I make my FPL team I'm just gonna auto-complete and ride that lineup for the start of the season.

Some peeps may remember I am going through an arranged marriage process.

Just received the info for a girl, they put together a presentation for this shit. So fucking hilarious going through it.

Hixx

Hixx m8 we signed two goalkeepers today.......rumours Pickford might be sent back

How you wanted this kid to play championship football I'll never know. Kid couldn't kick a sleeping cow. (not that he should)

----

Didn't Quiche post the code thingy the last OT?

Also, seems QPR have signed Jordan Mutch

Good player, but fuck QPR

today is a great day

omgkitty

Some peeps may remember I am going through an arranged marriage process.

Just received the info for a girl, they put together a presentation for this shit. So fucking hilarious going through it.

Do you find her attractive? Honestly being forced to live with someone for the rest of your life sounds terrible especially if they are annoying.

Do you find her attractive? Honestly being forced to live with someone for the rest of your life sounds terrible especially if they are annoying.

She looks nice. But she is only 23 years old, hasn't really done anything in life (studying random things). So, It's a no from the outset from me.

It's also the first profile I received that includes pictures of people's parents lol

King_Moc

Banned
I just got PS4 Last of Us. Will probably try the multi out at some point. I've got some people here added already, but feel free to add me if not. ID is King_Moc

YESSSS

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool have accepted an offer from Bayern Munich for Pepe Reina.

£2m

:lol

I look forward to the cunt failing as Neuer Jr.

sergio1.gif

omgkitty

She looks nice. But she is only 23 years old, hasn't really done anything in life (studying random things). So, It's a no from the outset from me.

It's also the first profile I received that includes pictures of people's parents lol

That sounds really weird the way you're getting like a packet or something on a person. Where are you from?

Apparently Neil Warnock's going to tonight's Rangers game...

I know I've probably said I'd take almost anyone over McCoist, but I'd like to stress the almost part.

It's on BBC Alba btw, if anyone fancies taking in a game and learning a bit of Gaelic as they go.

Apparently Neil Warnock's going to tonight's Rangers game...

I know I've probably said I'd take almost anyone over McCoist, but I'd like to stress the almost part.

It's on BBC Alba btw, if anyone fancies taking in a game and learning a bit of Gaelic as they go.
I think McCoist gets a little too much shit thrown his way. His tactics are wonky sometimes but it's not like there's many options at the moment. He's done what's been expected of him up until now, outside of those dreadful cup performances last season.

Why are Untitled and Obstacle I such goat songs?
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

YES KIDA

Leif Erikson and PDA are the best songs though

GOAT album.

liverpoolGAF, i know we need an LB, RB and a striker... however, would you consider getting xabi back???

No. Doesn't fit into our system anymore, on big wages, and on a depressingly sharp decline that I didn't see coming

Liverpool-Gaf, will Flanagan be a starter this season?

He deserves to be, and I hope he is. Want us to get Moreno done, don't understand what's taking so long. How hard can it be to find the middle ground between 16m and 20m?

wedward

Oh god we are going to buy another player from Arsenal that is going to be worthless for us. God help us...

...Unless Vermaelen is going to stop injuring himself all the time and return to his best form... yeah right.

Even his best form isn't good enough.

Can't wait to see Pique and Vermaelen.

We could probably get 12m from United but I'd much rather sell him abroad.

I'd rather give him to Barca for free than sell to United for 12m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom