• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This pace issue is going to kill us, our pace is Valencia, Nani and Young, 3 of the most ineffectual players in the premier league.

I still think we can win this though, its just not going to be pretty.

k2y91

OT3| Blackett, watch your runner! Smalling, keep tracabdjbjasdhgvhgvhgsdwtf

I'm trying to find a way of fitting the word Young into the idea of the fetish of women/birds shitting in people's mouths, but I've hit a wall

There is a name for that but i dont want to say anything that can get me banned
im not sure if thats even possible in this topic lol

Nicktendo86

We will win 3-1, De Gea will score a hat trick, a unicorn will bring Vidal in and the bird will be on the honours list.

I hate these oak furniture land ads.

pulga

Banned
Damn LVG following in the Moyeezus steps and breaking moar records.

Maybe Moyes wasn't the problem and United is just bird shit?

....when did you get that tag?

right now I think. I just asked for it.
adrianonandoswfr16.png

I love it when they wheel a sport-celebrity out who has nothing to do with football when the team's losing. The fans are frustrated, and some mop-headed cunt with nothing to do with Man Utd other than supporting them comes out to parade his trophy that they don't give a shit about.

Damn LVG following in the Moyeezus steps and breaking moar records.

Maybe Moyes wasn't the problem and United is just bird shit?

Anybody here will tell you the team needs massive improvements. Why do you think we have been fretting over lack of transfers?

But Moyes just made it even more shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is Sigurdsson playing well?

I feel like we failed that lad. Or maybe he just doesn't have the mentality to perform at the top level. Who knows. He's better than Swansea anyway.

Played well so far. I agree with you, we bought him to replace VDV, which is fine but we completely undermined him by signing Dempsey at the last minute. If he had the full confidence of the manager he could have been a great success. Instead he was demoted to the bench after 3 games.

Ape

Banned
Man U needs a better left Mid. If Swansea can settle in on the right side and cut things off then things aren't going to bode well the rest of the season for the red devils.

That would also get Mata into the offense a little more, right now he's just a waste of salary. I'm confident that Man U can overpower Swansea before the end of the game and at least get a point, but this is still pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom