• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

FHx4UY8.jpg

Arnie

Well in Swansea.

Well in Gylfi my fantasy football brother.

Well in Gaal for making these gimps look like mugs once more.

At least Rory Mclroy is winning things, you can just keep flaunting him to the Stretford faithful at half time.

Rodgers warned Van Gaal about this. And FootballFan laughed. Rodgers warned Van Gaal about this. And Salazar called him a twat. Rodgers warned Van Gaal about this. Rodgers woz rite. Van Gaal didn't heed. Man Utd lost. Rodgers warned Van Gaal about this. A bird shat in Young's mouth. Not even Rodgers could have seen that coming.

What a time. What a fucking time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I knew Gylfi would deliver. Now let's beat West Ham and get a head start on United.

Jarnet87

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

Another record broken. pathetic defending, no creavity, and the reverting to Moyes tactics

i3J5SeA7W49LD.gif

van Ghaleon please panic buy right now. 55 million pounds each for Vidal, Di Maria, Benatia, and Rojo. Who cares. Just buy.

phaze

4 minutes turned into 6 Fucking GaalTime

Congrats to Swansea. Good début for Fabian even if he didn't have much to do.

Juicy Bob

Fantastic Swansea! Really great way to start their season. The missus will be thrilled.

After the entire coverage was focussed entirely on Man United, they go and lose. Lolz.

I'm a soccer noob and trying to get into it (Still picking a team to bandwagon) is it typical for managers to shake hands of fans after games, or is it because this one's new?

Clegg

Squad really is poor. No quality on the flank and very little in midfield or defence. Yeah we have lots of injuries but our back ups should still be better than this. Don't think we were unlucky either tbh. Swansea only had a few decent attacks but took them well. We created very little.

Think we may have some fans now doing what the Arsenal's lads did last season. Spend some fucking money et etc.

Carbonox

You cannot defend that Man Utd squad. It's appalling. That we could be seeing a second successive Summer window of absolutely fuck all in the way of genuine improvement to get them on par with their rivals is fucking awe-inspiring.

Nicktendo86

Great game from Swansea, well done.

We HAVE to sign players, it is so obvious come in ffs. I'm confident if we do and given time we will come good, but that was so dire.

"Hello, you've reach real Madrid club this is perez florentino, how can I forward your request? Di Maria? Sure, I'll get you to sales just a moment please"

United needs more game changing players, not dross like young/Nani/Chicha. Di Maria is available.

I don't even blame the tatics, you also need better quality players in the middle if you want to play that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom