• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

10556240_682200148520844_8482119730106853106_n.jpg

:looool can someone make a face out of the guy on the left? Shame the scoreboard is there :(

Meier

Elbows should be within the FA's post-game reviewal+punishment remit. And I'm aware that our players have thrown a few in their time as well
MLS reviews every game after to hand out these kinds of cards (and to punish dives) retroactively.

Fellaini at Pulis' Stoke would have been a terror. So much hoofball at the end there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Great game from Swansea, well done.

We HAVE to sign players, it is so obvious come in ffs. I'm confident if we do and given time we will come good, but that was so dire.

Best thing that comes out of this game is that we dont get a false sense of hope, imagine if we scraped a draw or a win with this lot, we could kid ourselves that we are ok for the future. This HAS to send a message and if it sends that message and we do something about it this could be the best result of our season.

Alternately we have 2 weeks left in the window and we are now at the subject of every seller in the market, we will be milked.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm a soccer noob and trying to get into it (Still picking a team to bandwagon) is it typical for managers to shake hands of fans after games, or is it because this one's new?

OT is unique in that the tunnel to the dressing room is in the SW corner and not in between the benches. So you do have to pass by the fans at Old Trafford.

Fellaini behaving like a cunt with his elbows, Ashley Young returning to normal awful play from his promising preseason while birdshit flies into his mouth. Van Gaal loses.

What a great start to the PL!

Go_Ly_Dow

Di Maria and Vidal

Shoot Fellaini and Young now.

Fellaini on for Herrera was sickening. Our midfield play went down from average to utter shite soon as that happened

I knew there would be problems when I saw that starting back 3... ffs. How did we not at least sign some utility players this summer... oh yeah, fuck woodward

Clegg

Everyone under performed this afternoon. But there are certain players who've let us down so often that they simple have to go. Looking at Young an Nani esp. No one will buy them tho.

Totakeke

The first half was okay with some promising plays, but that was a horrid ending degenerating into hoofball. Both of the goals were too soft, better attacking teams going to rip this team apart.

As for the extra time, you guys obviously weren't watching the match. Half of the extra time was spent on treating an injury.

Hixx

So nervous. Got to win today, can't start another season poorly - surely the Dutch mastermind won't lose two in a row next week?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
More worrying is we spent an entire preseason playing a formation that we changed at half time, all that work counted for nothing. So we are in a position where either we buy to make the formation work, or revert and buy for the old formation which we havent been practicing.

Salvadora

United needs more game changing players, not dross like young/Nani/Chicha. Di Maria is available.

I don't even blame the tatics, you also need better quality players in the middle if you want to play that system.
Is he?

Sure, he's for sale, but I can't imagine Di Maria would want to join a team lingering in mid-table without Champions League football and a very poor squad. The only thing they have is money.

Tegris

#GAALOUT

Already beating Sviat 8-0* in the Fantasy head-to-head league too, cheers Wayne.

None of his squad have played yet...

K1LLER7

Adnan was our best player, just due to the fact that he actually runs at players and makes things happen. No idea why they switched him at the end and stopped passing him the ball.

A typically Sam-esque line-up today - was hoping Valencia would start, but he's still not at full fitness apparently. Excited to see how Wile E. Kouyate does, though. Come on you Irons!

Is he?

Sure, he's for sale, but I can't imagine Di Maria would want to join a team lingering in mid-table without Champions League football and a very poor squad. The only thing they have is money.
The same could be said about PSG and look what happened there. Money is all that matters.

Jarnet87

Hernandez and Rooney can't work with them both playing at striker. Hernandez has to stretch the defense so Rooney can occupy the created space. They get in each others way, just like what happens when Rooney plays with RVP. Welbeck is the best option because he'll drift and open space others wont. Rooney needs to be the lone man otherwise. Why no Shinji, we needed creativity and we fucking throw on Fellaini, a player LVG publicly wants out of the club. Why will no one give Shinji a chance, please god let him go back to Dortmund.

Hixx

We have no defenders on the bench. John O'Shea and Wes Brown play for us. Gus that's MINGING when Diakite is just whiling away his Fridays in a KFC (honestly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom