• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
We don't all just decide to support every team with the most trophies.
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Decent day for Liverpool. Bit of a kick in the balls for Spurs and Arsenal to score such late winners, but didn't expect Man Utd or Everton to drop points. Have to win tomorrow with 2 games coming up afterward in which I don't expect to win either of them.

10599363_10152228244661555_7314586918548962990_n.jpg

Heldon and Naby Sarr starting was something I didn´t expect at all.
Capel has been doing alright during the pre-season and Heldon hasn´t showed anything special so far. For the place next to Mauricio it was always down to Paulo Oliveira and the big french Sarr but everyone was counting on Oliveira to start as he knows what it´s like to play in the Portuguese League while the Naby Sarr is still a bit inexperienced.

lol, ffs. Only a matter of time with him. Looked off the pace, pre-season was far too short unfortunately. Literally been less than 2 weeks since he joined the full team.

Ramsey in the post-match interview pretty much saying we're better with a #10. Today was abit of a 12/13 flashback with the slow passing and complete lack of creativity, but that shouldn't last too long, we'll definitely go back to the 4-2-3-1 when Ozil returns at least. Hopefully that change will come sooner v Besiktas. Not a fan of the 4-3-3 with our current crop.

Thought Monreal was very impressive when he came on. Struggled last season, but was good for most of 2013. Looks up for it again.

We don't all just decide to support every team with the most trophies.

welp, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom