• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Xabi is shit. Don't know how many times I have to say it.

Modric is better than him at everything in football. From tackling to passing to shooting. Everything.

Hixx

Pls

8345d9d5e1cd29af4613398a0d520cf9373762.gif

That's my fucking gif that someone has rehosted

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Xabi is shit. Don't know how many times I have to say it.

Modric is better than him at everything in football. From tackling to passing to shooting. Everything.

Modric is the best central midfielder in the world. £35m was thievery.

panty

Khedira needs to leave. We cant lose Di Maria, we're really fucking this up.

I dont know why we bought James. What a waste.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

You bought him because he was the new hotness, same reason you buy most of your players.

i think james was a waste, but i think we being too quick to judge. not everyone can be like kroos and play amazing on their first couple of match.

sohois

Xabi's decline is bizarre. Pace has nothing to do with his game, but every attribute he has is falling apart game-on-game

Most central midfielders don't rely on pace for their game and that doesn't stop them from declining. Your mental agility, your reflexes and reactions, endurance, basic things like kicking power will all go as well though it's not so obvious as pace and acceleration

panty

I just dont think we need him. We have so many great players already, we really need to work finding a place for him. We should do everything for Di Maria too.

Also Godric is a GOAT. Probably the best in the world at his position.

MPW

I dont know why we bought James. What a waste

marketing

Real Madrid have sold 345,000 James Rodriguez shirts in 48 hours since the Colombian signed for the Liga giants.

[Fugo]

As a Fiorentina supporter I'm really liking the performance of the team. And that's playing without Rossi and Cuadrado!
Of course Real is stronger than us and summer friendlies don't mean that much, but still...

pappe

[Fugo];125701676 said:
As a Fiorentina supporter I'm really liking the performance of the team. And that's playing without Rossi and Cuadrado!
Of course Real is stronger than us and summer friendlies don't mean that much, but still...
What are the chances of Fiorentina selling Cuardado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom