• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
_76985307_villa.jpg

Ha!

Brilliant.

Zabojnik

Zab you are on my good book. Don't diss pep pls. Thanks.

Pep is the narrator for 8 different languages.

I can't help it, FF-chan. It's his face, his whole demeanor. He loves himself too much. And even when he shows signs of altruism, you know it's all programmed to fortify his image. This is probably not true, but that's what I have chosen to believe and I'm sticking with it.

pulga

Banned
I can't help it, FF-chan. It's his face, his whole demeanor. He loves himself too much. And even when he shows signs of altruism, you know it is all programmed to fortify his image. It's probably not true, but that's what I have chosen to believe and I'm sticking with it.

Oh its true bae. The false humility shtick is one of the greatest feats of the Barca PR machine. Shame they went the way of the dodo with Unicef.

FootballFan

I can't help it, FF-chan. It's his face, his whole demeanor. He loves himself too much. And even when he shows signs of altruism, you know it's all programmed to fortify his image. This is probably not true, but that's what I have chosen to believe and I'm sticking with it.

At least he is proud to have lost his hair mate.

No shame. No transplant. Just swagger.

lol, ffs. Only a matter of time with him. Looked off the pace, pre-season was far too short unfortunately. Literally been less than 2 weeks since he joined the full team.

Ramsey in the post-match interview pretty much saying we're better with a #10. Today was abit of a 12/13 flashback with the slow passing and complete lack of creativity, but that shouldn't last too long, we'll definitely go back to the 4-2-3-1 when Ozil returns at least. Hopefully that change will come sooner v Besiktas. Not a fan of the 4-3-3 with our current crop.

Thought Monreal was very impressive when he came on. Struggled last season, but was good for most of 2013. Looks up for it again.

lol think our main team will come up when the two Germans are back playing. It looked like a 4-1-4-1 today, I thought.

But yeah, Ozil will come back and thread those through balls to Sanchez and Walcott (when he's fit) and all will be gravy.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
CB then a winger and then a CM. That should be our priority.

1 signing max, it will be a CB

Could stem alot of the bleeding, wont help our issues going forward though

MPW

I think in the end Carlo will convince him to sign a new contract.

Everyone loves Carlo.

we signed kroos and james

he's going to leave and i don't blame him

also we need to balance the books after spending crazy money on james (unnecessary signing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom