• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid XI
Navas; Arbeloa, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Illarra, Khedira; Di Maria, James & Cristiano

Cmon Navas! Do the ticos and central americans proud!

But damn at that mid, defensive as fuck lol

doicare

And the saddest thing about today is Arsenal played no better than Manchester United today but thanks to luck they won. Viva football....

But he and his hat and glasses were not there. That's what matters.

Lol. :)

It's been an infuriating couple of days since he left, where not a single person in the whole football world want's to give any credit at all to the players, the coaches, the board or the crowd for us rising from nearly extinction to a second season in the premier league. It's only Pulis, and Pulis only.

Only Arsenal and United of the big teams played today...
ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackSS.png
_

phaze

Real Madrid XI
Navas; Arbeloa, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Illarra, Khedira; Di Maria, James & Cristiano

Cmon Navas! Do the ticos and central americans proud!

But damn at that mid, defensive as fuck lol

huh Cristiano actually plays. Thought you would rip us off and and shove all your major stars to the bench.

pulga

Banned
Will be interesting to see how James plays as our (false?) #9 today! Will do loads to soothe me over not buying a back up striker.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah I've been pleasantly surprised by how well he's filled Sagna's boots so far.
Sagna's performances weren't that great last season. He was steady at best but he played his part in most of our losses really well. If Sagna was still an Arsenal player most people would be calling him the average player he became after those broken legs. Great professional and wish him all the best but 31yrs old and on a decline is Sagna.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think the most disgusting thing about our performance is turning to hoof ball at 1-1 when Fellaini was on.

That was the worst thing.

Phew, 3 points in the bag. Bit of a shit game, think we expected Palace to just lie down and take it, but they did actually put up a bit of a fight. DAT RAMSGOD. Hard luck Palace.

Onto Everton away next week. Will be very tough.

Also thought Sanchez tried too hard, but that's to be expected really. Did alright.

Man, season opener is finally here. I was way more optimistic 10 days ago before all that Slimani and Rojo mess but things are what they are and the dream lives on. Hoping for a successful season and a decent showing at Champions League.
45 min until the first kick of the ball against Académica in Coimbra, nervously waiting for the announcement of the starting eleven.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think the most disgusting thing about our performance is turning to hoof ball at 1-1 when Fellaini was on.

That was the worst thing.

What else was LVG supposed to do? Put Kagawa on? The bench was tragic.

Salvadora

Sagna's performances weren't that great last season. He was steady at best but he played his part in most of our losses really well. If Sagna was still an Arsenal player most people would be calling him the average player he became after those broken legs. Great professional and wish him all the best but 31yrs old and on a decline is Sagna.
I don't think most non-Arsenal fans here would call him an average player.

Was once one of, if not the, best RB in the league before his injuries. Took his time to recover and subsequently declined in quality, but he was a real presence in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom