• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

You said "better than Alexis." Think about that, man. Sanchez has been a Premier League player for two days. I have no idea how I can be accused of being a PremFace (which I am) because I doubt that a mercurial 24-year old who can't find get a look-in at Napoli is better than Sanchez, who was Italy's player of the year three years ago and plied his trade at Barcelona for two.

did you watch Valencia last season?
I've been watching Vargas since his Universidad de Chile days. top talent. It never worked for him in Napoli, maybe he doesn't like the place or whatever, but he adds more to the team than Alexis ever does

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You took Pogba away. Still I supported you guys. You took our loved family member, Evra away. Still we supported you.

We have taken nothing.

tumblr_n1h24t5fOs1tqh1p7o1_500.gif

but they'll never take our

VIDAAAAAAAAAAA

CQY

AAAAAAAAAAAL

50 million and Nani-san and he's yours. I'd rather see him with you guys than fucking Madrid next season

L1NETT

Rivieierierei I have faith lad but he needs to do some yoga at half time to calm down.

Shooting from forty miles out and that cross....

eeeks

Garjon

Newcastle have started brightly here, though they have yet to make it count. Some good build up followed by an awful delivery.

rossonero

You said "better than Alexis." Think about that, man. Sanchez has been a Premier League player for two days. I have no idea how I can be accused of being a PremFace (which I am) because I doubt that a mercurial 24-year old who can't find get a look-in at Napoli is better than Sanchez, who was Italy's player of the year three years ago and plied his trade at Barcelona for two.

Not only that, but Napoli keep loaning him out and Vargas keep failing in teams. He was nothing special in Valencia but at least he did ok in Gremio so Arsenal fans can hold onto that.

GorillaJu

did you watch Valencia last season?
I've been watching Vargas since his Universidad de Chile days. top talent. It never worked for him in Napoli, maybe he doesn't like the place or whatever, but he adds more to the team than Alexis ever does

I didn't watch enough Valencia (just a handful of games) to form an opinion on the player. I also don't watch the Finnish league but I can assert with confidence that Alexis Sanchez is better than David Ramadingaye, because Alexis Sanchez is one of the top, top talents in world football, and if Vargas were better than him, he wouldn't have been loaned out two seasons in a row, and he would be a marquee signing for a top club, not a "cheap-snuck-in-at-the-end-of-the-window-back-up-for-a-position-Arsenal-is-already-stacked-in" signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom