• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

There is a Chilean paper that is saying Arsenal will sign Vargas from Napoli on a season long loan in the next 72 hours.

Someone tell me something about him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol I was just thinking about how jealous I am of Cabella's thick mop of jet black hair, and you guys all tear it apart.

BvP_rKdIQAAxroB.jpg

fuck the haters

Zabojnik

There is a Chilean paper that is saying Arsenal will sign Vargas from Napoli on a season long loan in the next 72 hours.

Someone tell me something about him.

The Vargas? He keeps getting loaned year after year, wtf. Great talent, they said, he never lived up to it, they said.

Hixx

City play the most boring football of any of the top teams I can remember. I mean, it's still good but it always feels so... slow and mechanical. The ultimate in clank.

Hixx

um....Chelsea?

City aren't that boring.

I'd rather watch Chelsea play a mid-tier team than City. More chance of schadenfreude and... idk, they just seem to have more hunger.

City know they're probably going to win and play like it. They bore me.

GorillaJu

City play the most boring football of any of the top teams I can remember. I mean, it's still good but it always feels so... slow and mechanical. The ultimate in clank.

Pellegrini and Mancini are both very clanky managers. Pellegrini probably moreso. I think it's the individual brilliance of City's players that make them exciting to watch when they're on song.

L1NETT

I'd rather watch Chelsea play a mid-tier team than City. More chance of schadenfreude and... idk, they just seem to have more hunger.

City know they're probably going to win and play like it. They bore me.

They do have a lot of massive lazy fuckers who plod around like the tank from Left for Dead i'll give you that

but Mou ball takes the boring but effective biscuit

K1LLER7

"Marcos Rojo will give an exclusive interview to Sporting TV 21.30 tonight. A good bye or sorry? Maybe both."

Anither one we'll not sign.

GorillaJu

god you're such a premface
Vargas is basically the most talented chilean player out there, after Vidal.

You said "better than Alexis." Think about that, man. Sanchez has been a Premier League player for two days. I have no idea how I can be accused of being a PremFace (which I am) because I doubt that a mercurial 24-year old who can't find get a look-in at Napoli is better than Sanchez, who was Italy's player of the year three years ago and plied his trade at Barcelona for two.

Hixx

"Superb defending from... the tall defender, he's into his 30's now you know"

Thanks for that, David.

God I fucking love David Pleat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom