• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

No video yet just a few photos someone took.

10603578_1666391090251889_2476165710865797070_n.jpg

dc89

I have no City fans close to me. They did a survey in Scandinavia among Premier League TV subscribers of which team they support, 10 000+ respondents.

5dada49b0c3ada65158cd5d4293adf57_966x_c_q75.jpg

iMW81g6.png

God damn. We should come on tour there :p

Guidetti is never going to be at the level needed. We have 4 top strikers, he was never going to break in. The best he could get would be bench for league cup games, and I would rather youngsters got an opportunity. His loan at Stoke was a disaster.

A new City fan?!
GET IN!

Thanks

Any translation, I don't speak dothraki

"Sporting has given me the possibility to play in a big European team when my career was not going through the best moment. I thank Sporting and everyone who works on the club."

He´s talking about when we got him from Russia, he´s not talking about going to another club but this feels very much like a goodbye.

"Sporting has given me the possibility to play in a big European team when my career was not going through the best moment. I thank Sporting and everyone who works on the club."

He´s talking about when we got him from Russia, he´s not talking about going to another club but this feels very much like a goodbye.

Yipppeee

Bold One

Sorry it panned out like this apparently he refused to train etc
When united do transfers we make a huge fucking mess of it

Sorry it panned out like this apparently he refused to train etc
When united do transfers we make a huge fucking mess of it

Actually our normal dealings with United are pretty clean, this mess isn´t United´s fault. It´s just a consequence of shady deals with third party funds made by past administrations.
I can understand Rojo wanting to go to United, it´s an huge opportunity and it´s not all about the money. He would get a lot more money than he gets at Sporting if he went to Sunderland but he clearly wanted to stay at the time, he even took his kid to a club photo shoot dressed in a Sporting kit. United might be going through a rough time but it´s still one of the most respected clubs in the world.
Just wish Rojo didn´t make such a mess about forcing his way out (or probably someone else advised him to do that).

sohois

Didn't comment on the match earlier so this is a little late.

Regarding Johnson, the Echo have said his basic wage in the final year fell significantly, which would explain why Liverpool haven't been trying to shift him. I think if he was still on his massive wage then Liverpool would have just given him away. As it is, there really isn't any need, from a financial perspective, to shift him. So keep him around as fifth choice, seeing as Enrique just lost a year through injury you never know when he might be needed.

As for Lucas, there is an argument to be made that Liverpool should be ruthless, just get rid of him and use the remaining cash on someone bigger, but it's not a path I think Brendan Rodgers would go down for a number of reasons. As it is, I don't think starting with Gerrard is a viable option. He has to be a replacement for Gerrard or nothing. To be honest I would prefer him to Gerrard who I think is pretty crap in that DM role, but that's besides the point.

Bold One

Actually our normal dealings with United are pretty clean, this mess isn´t United´s fault. It´s just a consequence of shady deals with third party funds made by past administrations.
I can understand Rojo wanting to go to United, it´s an huge opportunity and it´s not all about the money. He would get a lot more money than he gets at Sporting if he went to Sunderland but he clearly wanted to stay at the time, he even took his kid to a club photo shoot dressed in a Sporting kit. United might be going through a rough time but it´s still one of the most respected clubs in the world.
Just wish Rojo didn´t make such a mess about forcing his way out (or probably someone else advised him to do that).
Era of David Gill is over the age of Woodward has begun unfortunately.

Rough patch.... If only

Hixx

it wasn't a rape joke -_-

It looks terrible out of context though. And mods generally don't care about context either (source: my currently ripped arsehole).

Wes doesn't give a fuck he told us if he could he would have this thread shut down but he didn't want to become a pariah like scarletwotsits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom