• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

But we've bought two
zmPXEu0.png

altintop.jpg

i know it was a free lol

:lol

I forgot about him

Touche, Pulga. You win this round.

Altintop lol. What were Bayern and Madrid even thinking?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BVB really did a number on Bla :lol :lol

Rabiot? I'm pretty sure we've already agreed to sign him on a free next season (no, seriously)

I love how we're fucking with PSG just for the sake of fucking with them

TAKE IT UP THE ASS BABY [insert bud's joke]

jesalr

This refereeing robbery in the Monaco game. Pen that never should have been, Bordeaux's third is offside. I'm never betting on Monaco again.

omgkitty

BVB really did a number on Bla :lol :lol

Rabiot? I'm pretty sure we've already agreed to sign him on a free next season (no, seriously)

I love how we're fucking with PSG just for the sake of fucking with them

TAKE IT UP THE ASS BABY [insert bud's joke]

As we sign him now for a small fee and steal yet another player from you this summer.

i legit turn off when they talk dortmund.
It's funny cause I always turn off when they're talking about Bayern. Which is why I can't watch it at all, it's basically FC Bayern Fan TV, they should forbid any news about Dortmund. But I guess the Bayern fans wouldn't know which BVB player they've always wanted then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I

I don't know how anyone could think I was upset or give off the feeling that I wasn't kidding around.

i just don't know

see what I mean

everyone thinks I'm so angry all the time for some reason

I'm not, I'm actually laughing my ass off

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Does anyone use any organiser or planning software to schedule their day? Anything to recommend?

It's genuinely funny that BayernGAF here still acts like Contento was or ever will be a thing. He's utter dogshit bad and it's fucking hilarious that Bayern only sold half of his rights.

DominoKid

Bayern München is already dead. Reus rejected them TWICE, nobody except Mats Hummels would have dared to do that in Germany years ago.

Look at Götze: Bayern said "You either sign for us this year or never
kYFVZc5.png
" and Götze was like "OKAY OKAY
ibmj54zWq9Q35F.png
Where do I need to sign, Uli pls"

The respect towards the club, the Mia San Mia mentality, broken by two beautiful, noble men. Men that will be considered living legends for a club, a country, a world. They'll be known as The Captains.

8S6P5cB.jpg
WP2LEuy.jpg

new kit looks neat. i'd buy one if i hadnt just bought the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom