• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
new kit looks neat. i'd buy one if i hadnt just bought the old one.
I'm still not sure about it. Thought it was fucking awful when it was first shown. But it actually looks great in some shots. And then it looks awful again in others, I really think they should have just put the stripes on the whole shirt, not only on half of it.

Elchele

jbj8w4HGuFcOub.png

3Sixty

Took a nice ride into Winchester to get keys for work tomorrow earlier.

Nice pleasant evening with the sun-setting, quiet Sunday roads and abit of deep house. Lovely,

Tc91

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 2m
Marcos Rojo: "News of the assault[on Sporting Pres] are false. I love the club, the fans and my teammates. My career depends on Sporting."

Jan Hagen ‏@PortuBall 32s
To sum up: Marcos Rojo was 75 seconds on the screen. He said he was sorry and that he'll be back in training tomorrow. Didn't mention MUFC.

Who the hell do we buy if we can't even get Rojo :lol

Arnie

Who the hell do we buy if we can't even get Rojo :lol
By all accounts after every time you've been knocked back in pursuit of a player, and there have been many, Blind has been there on all fours begging to be leashed.

You'll get him at least.

Tc91

Eh that's hardly a knock back.

Some of you United bros are worse than me at my most desperate.

We got turned down by Marcos Rojo, he's hardly the world beating CB is he. Just shows we aren't attractive at this moment in time. Blind & De Jong just sign them.

We got turned down by Marcos Rojo, he's hardly the world beating CB is he. Just shows we aren't attractive at this moment in time. Blind & De Jong just sign them.

Or wooders didn't want to pay what Sporting wanted so backed out, so now Rojo has to do a uturn to save face

Stubo

It genuinely concerns me that there aren't many good quality CBs out there which we stand a good chance of signing, and even ones which show an interest aren't materialising.

When you start a season 2 CBs and an LB down on where you were the previous season, especially for a club prone to having a yearly defensive injury crisis, you know we have a big problem.

Granted Vidic and Rio were 2 frequent members of said injury crisis - but it's a big reason for concern.

It's all well and good saying "I know we need quality" for the next 2 weeks, but until any materialises holding the shirt those are hollow words indeed.

Mastadon

Banned
Woodward won't let us down this time.

Have some faith in the man,

He gave his word.

BELIEVE!

I'm lying in bed wrapped up in at least 3 layers of clothes, plus a dressing gown and quilt. I'm going between being freezing cold to boiling hot, and I'm experiencing occasional auditory and visual hallucinations.

Despite this, I feel that I'm probably more likely to solve Manchester United's player crisis at this point in time than Triple Wood is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom