• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

54491ee0ab0496ca7167d3210ae3b344.jpg

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/DEADERTHANDEAD

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if we are seriously spending most of our window trying to get Di Maria

Meier

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/17/54491ee0ab0496ca7167d3210ae3b344.jpg[IMG]

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

/DEADERTHANDEAD[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA, Liam is such an asshole.

Did he delete it? :(

LTWheels

Don't know why Lucas got a game today, he offers nothing, especially when Gerrard is playing too. What was wrong with Can?

The only thing I can think of is that he has a little knock, or that Rodgers want to ease in the new signings.

But doesn't explain why Allen didn't start only Lucas. Maybe Allen's fitness levels were no there yet.

Or Maybe this is Rodgers rotating.

We bought your 2 best players in the last summers. You're worse than 10 years ago.

Pls

Götze was never anywhere near being our best player. And Lewa really wasn't our standout player, either. Also because he didn't give a fuck all the time but still.

Your posts are worse than a year ago.

omgkitty

Pls

Götze was never anywhere near being our best player. And Lewa really wasn't our standout player, either. Also because he didn't give a fuck all the time but still.

Your posts are worse than a year ago.

You really need to stop lying to yourself. Just say they were cunts and move on.

Bayern München is already dead. Reus rejected them TWICE, nobody except Mats Hummels would have dared to do that in Germany years ago.

Look at Götze: Bayern said "You either sign for us this year or never
kYFVZc5.png
" and Götze was like "OKAY OKAY
ibmj54zWq9Q35F.png
Where do I need to sign, Uli pls"

The respect towards the club, the Mia San Mia mentality, broken by two beautiful, noble men. Men that will be considered living legends for a club, a country, a world. They'll be known as The Captains.

8S6P5cB.jpg
WP2LEuy.jpg

Blablurn

Superbe action bordelaise. Faubert, à droite, efface son vis-à-vis et centre. Contento remet de la tête pour Rolan qui marque de près !

Contento with an assist in his first game for Bordeaux :lol

What a legend.

pulga

Banned
That makes no sense considering we bought as many Real players since 2009 as you did Bayern players :)

Robben was destined for the trashbin m8, he was never gonna get a look in over the GOA7

Can't really recall any other significant ones, help me out here bae

You really need to stop lying to yourself. Just say they were cunts and move on.
How exactly am I lying? The best player is the player that is changing/deciding matches on his own. That was Ilkay in 2013 and Reus in 2014.

lol. I love how you guys make that rejection news a thing :D
I love how you actually watched Doppelpass, completely ignored the Reus story but instantly posted about the Benatia story. Like it is a thing.

omgkitty

Are we signing Rabiot?

I hope so, but then we don't really need him. Also, why would he leave PSG due to a lack of game time only to join us when he would have 4 players in front of him? He's not a CDM. All I've heard is we were free to talk to him.

How exactly am I lying? The best player is the player that is changing/deciding matches on his own. That was Ilkay in 2013 and Reus in 2014.

IDK it's just that you act like you don't think those players were any good when they left when we all know that isn't true. I guess it's hard when you have someone like Blaburn rubbing that shit in every chance he gets and then even talking about taking more of your players. It makes me glad I wasn't around when City was taking all of our players, which makes me wonder why you give us Arsenal fans so much shit when we have a lot in common.

Blablurn

Robben was destined for the trashbin m8, he was never gonna get a look in over the GOA7

Can't really recall any other significant ones, help me out here bae

Thats the joke, bae. It's only 1.

I love how you actually watched Doppelpass, completely ignored the Reus story but instantly posted about the Benatia story. Like it is a thing.

i legit turn off when they talk dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom